Hobbes Mind Control?

The Freedom Flight segment was included in the 'deluxe' Wing Commander 2's -- they had only one manual, which included the play guide, Joan's Fighting Ships Update and the FF segment.

Perhaps it was just a leftover manual, but it did say 'deluxe' on the cover. I got it with the SB16/CD-ROM package, and 'twas my first WC experience.

The manual itself just had the playguide and the Joan's Fighting ships. The cover was in monochrome red and the print was black, but as I said, it still mentioned the FF excerpt in the contents.

I don't think so as I also had the missing exctact problem with wc2. Me thinks a mistry is brewing. PS in the wc4 does Hobbes get killed??

It was part of a compalation includeing strike commander, Ultima 8, syndicate (the old verson not the new wars version) and wing commander 2 all with there addons except ultima 8 as there is no addon.

PS what I mean by was hobbies killed in wc3 (the wc4 bit was a typo) was in the book does it say he died in his ship or is there space for him the eject??

Also if a manual says it has something in it and doesn't and origin removed it why keep it in the credits and leave the pages blank where it was supposed to be??

Boy talk about backstabing...The plot made you think that Jazzman was the only trader and then they get you with the only kilrathi in the cofederation. Just couldnt leave Hobbes alone :)

Originally posted by Dark Tower
It was part of a compalation including Strike Commander, Ultima 8, Syndicate... and Wing Commander 2.

Exactly the same as mine. Blue CD with gold lettering, IIRC.

And Hawk,
"I don't think we've been properly introduced. I'm Maestro, you're dead."

I may be wrong (not likelly though, never happened before) but I don't think he's actually quoting anyone from the game. Me thinks he's using the quote with his own callsign, Hawk, because he thinks it's *cool*.

Talk about callsigns what kind of callsign is Earthworm? you probley dont know this but thats a charecter off a old yet kinda supid Sega game called Earthworm jim.

P.S. about the signatures I didnt say anything about anyones signatures so dont start making stupid remarks about people.

[Edited by Hawk on 11-22-2000 at 22:37]

Earthworm wasn't making fun of you, so don't get offended.

Earthworm probably knows about Earthworm Jim, and so would several others.

As explained in the Callsigns thread, Earthworm got his callsign from WC4.123106 (BTW, I always wanted to ask you that, Earthworm, but I kept forgetting) and that particular Blair would give you a long lecture on how respectable the humble earthworm is.

Get your punctuation and spelling right, then no one would have reason to "make stupid remarks" about your sig.

Hm, someone needs a hug.

I'd suggest that you learn to read Hawk, before you start insulting people. My post was in no way offensive to you, and in fact it wasn't even directed to you.

"Someone needs a hug"? Haven't 'eard that 'un before, EW. :)

Hmm, what is it with hawks today? Littlehawk in the technical forum, and Hawk over here.

Although, I guess, it's only natural for a Hawk to go after an Earthworm, you are being silly. Earthworm didn't insult you, so there's no need to overreact. Besides, overreacting carries with it a certain danger...

First Hawk I'm sorry I didn't mean any disrespect about my comment on your sig.

Second Wedge009 yep that's the one. Wierd isn't it. Batch fault I suppose. Anyone else with this problem or complemention set???

Hey no problem Dark Tower my sig is just a temp tell i think up something better.
Heh why is that "what" doing there on my privus message it sould be "that" :)

Back