Hobbes - cartoon connection ??

Would bones even be mountable on a hull? I know that the pressure situation would make the flesh burst, but would bones suffer any kind of ill effects? Well... more of an ill effect than having the flesh gone, blah blah.

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
That's "in my hall", not "on my hull"...
Oh, really? I took that quote from another thread. I always understood "I will launch your bones in my hole" and as that did not make sense, I took this version (although it also appeared to me as quite stupid).
So mpanty, Zor Prime: I will mount your bones in my hall.
(This also solves the problem with the visibility :) )
Thanks LOAF for clearing that up.

You cat lover! You can't even throw insults right! What does that say about your flying? How many times have you ejected? HA! I shall unleash ravenous dogs upon you home you darn cat!

I wouldn't threaten mekt too much, he might mount your bones on his ship. Then we can shoot him down cause we can't see him!!! Hey, wait a minute.....keep talkin....:)

If you keep talkin, mekt will kill you and mount your bones on his ship. (it's a joke, he misdid a taunt) And, we have decided that by doing this, visibility would be greatly reduced. And since he can't see us, we can take him out easier. That, is why I wanted you to keep talking. It makes taking out mekt that much more easier! :)

Originally posted by AzraeL
I dunno, he may be MORE difficult to take out with all that bone armor on his ship :)

AHA! Are you suggesting that all this, was a ruse de guerre from Mekt's sneaky Kilrathi mind???

AHA! You are uncovered, furball! You shall be destroyed before you strengthen the hull of your ship!!! :p

Originally posted by Zor Prime
You cat lover! You can't even throw insults right! What does that say about your flying? How many times have you ejected? HA! I shall unleash ravenous dogs upon you home you darn cat!
Hey, it is harder to quote original WC insults (especially when English is NOT your maternal language) than just to make some up! "hull" and "hall" sound quite similar in that sound quality Priv offers.
Arr! That pest is stubborn!
BTW: I do not need any extra armour layer on my ship to win against you. :)

[Edited by Mekt-Hakkikt on 03-20-2001 at 05:18]

yes i know, I am a master strategist. I work for confed intel

Given that Confed intel missed Ralgha being a sleeper agent, Jazz belonging to the society of Mandarins, a Mandarin being assigned to the Morningstar project, Pligrim sympathisers being in command of the Tiger Claw, Pegasus Station and the Olympus, Foreign Minister Jamisen working for the Kilrathi (until it was too late, anyhow), not to mention such minor things as the Bellisarius and Tolwyn's subversion of the Project, I wouldn't exactly boast about working for Intel if I were you. :D

Best, Raptor

[Edited by Raptor on 03-20-2001 at 10:37]

We should be scared, probably see them sitting in a florist van labeled "Guys incognitto florist" outside with sensor dishes and antenna sitting on top of it.

Back