Hobbes - cartoon connection ??

Originally posted by Wedge009
Originally posted by Zor Prime
You.....Shutup! ;)
Don't tell someone to shut up just because they're actually talking about WC and not throwing insults.

Perhaps I should tell you to shutup then, for you are not talking about Wing Commander? ;)

Come off the fake-rule-enforcing thing, people, it's just a waste of bandwith... the admins who aren't as lazy as I am will decide what is and is not appropriate, no input necessary.

Calvin is a mandarin spy! I knew it all along. Damn!!

Really? I thought the only conspiracy he was part of was the one all kids engage in, the one meant to drive their parents nuts. :)

Best, Raptor

"Today the infamous Calvin has been convicted of treason. His appeal was denied. Calvin is slated for execution tomorrow.":D

"...under the heavy sense of guilt and shame, Calvin decided to take his own life by hanging himself in his cell..."

Huh? Déjà-vu? :)

[Edited by mpanty on 03-23-2001 at 11:38]

You see....What had happened was......Susie liked calvin so much, that after he was dead, she had some of his sperm frozen for future use!:)

Originally posted by Meson
Wouldn't you go nuts if you found out that your child is a spy?

Well, I know a few parents whose kids aren't spies, but who (the parents, that is) are well on the way to the lunatic asylum. :)

Best, Raptor

You see....What had happened was......Susie liked calvin so much, that after he was dead, she had some of his sperm frozen for future use!:)

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! :)

Best, Raptor

Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt
Would not seem to make much sense, since he hanged himself at the age of 8 (or whatever age Calvin is)... ;)

Heh, believe me, if I had a brat like that, I'd wouldn't wait till he decided to kill *himself*. :)

Best, Raptor

Back