Hello everyone

Oh yes, I remember now, thank you Mr. LOAF.

Damn it, Wedge, you know what I meant. I know the Vesuvius was technically a "supercarrier" and the Midway is a "megacarrier". Sheesh!

Sigh

You guys are insane. I'm actually starting to lose interest in WC because of this insanity.

BTW, Mekt, I'm back home from college now. Let me know what 2 cards you need and maybe I have an extra to send ya. Or send me an email.

Despite the rather offensive nature of his post, I have to agree with Ghost. Other people should never force you to lose interest in anything.

Aparently no one gets the sarcastic humor in stuff like that. Next time I'll put a smile, lol, heh, rrr, grr, sigh, or aaahhh well.

Sigh

Originally posted by =Gemini=
(...)
BTW, Mekt, I'm back home from college now. Let me know what 2 cards you need and maybe I have an extra to send ya. Or send me an email.

I need the Thunderbolt VII Elite Squadron "Death Merchant" and the Battle Damage card "Stabilizer destroyed" for the Confed Side.

Looking forward to your reply.

Don't mind these guys, they've gotten a little jaded after years of arguing whether or not Tolwyn's jhonson leans to the left, or to the right... :D We need all the fans we can get, Gemini. I for one welcome the fresh blood.

Originally posted by Manic
Don't mind these guys, they've gotten a little jaded after years of arguing whether or not Tolwyn's jhonson leans to the left, or to the right...

Left.

Frosty, must I make clear a situation I've already made clear... i was joking (!) and meant insane how specific people are in this example for how technical we are between the two different words.

Manic, you're alright man. :cool:

Mekt, you're in luck. I have both of the cards you need, however the Stabilizers Destroyed card is my only one. I'm willing to part with it though if it means helping you complete the set. Shoot me an email so we can continue to discuss business. I'll let you know what I'm in need for then.

Oops, Mekt, I didn't know the admins disabled the "email such-n-such person" function in our profiles.

My email is invisible_affection@yahoo.com

edit: ok wtf is with the break in my email addy? you'll have to copy and paste that email addy into your send to box because for some reason just clicking on it will put an html command in it.

Wedge, you know what I meant. I know the Vesuvius was technically a "supercarrier" and the Midway is a "megacarrier". Sheesh!
Do I really? I said as much for others' possible benefit too, not just yours. ;)

Apparently, no one gets the sarcastic humor in stuff like that.
Sarcasm often comes through very poorly in text communication, if at all. I'm often terrible at discerning if something is supposed to be sarcastic or not.

Originally posted by Manic
...arguing whether or not Tolwyn's jhonson leans to the left, or to the right...
Uh, jhonson? What's that?

(...)
Mekt, you're in luck. I have both of the cards you need, however the Stabilizers Destroyed card is my only one. I'm willing to part with it though if it means helping you complete the set. Shoot me an email so we can continue to discuss business. I'll let you know what I'm in need for then.

That's wonderful news! I'll drop you an email ASAP though I return rather late these days but I'll try to do I nevertheless tomorrow. Very cool :cool:

Back