Greetings ....

Dahan said:
I would go into the history about taekwondo and everything but then it would take forvever. Just from reading it and not getting in depth I would agree with the things you mention but I am not really fuss about what came from who and what, as long it is a recognisable practicing form of martial arts this Aussie Born Chinese guy is happy :)

you're absolutely right - there's far too much politics in martial arts in general, let alone even within TKD itself, i wasnt actually being 'political' about it, just thinking aloud as usual eheh

you're absolutely right - there's far too much politics in martial arts in general, let alone even within TKD itself, i wasnt actually being 'political' about it, just thinking aloud as usual eheh

At the moment there is so many political bullshit here in Australia with Taekwondo, from who will be competing to who will represent in international tournmanets and who will coach this and coach that team and ego behaviour of being the national body president of Taekwondo and crap
Personally it drives me sick and puts taekwondo to shame sometimes.....

baphomet_irl - you may have mention already but what martials did you practice and are you still practicing....

Back