Goodbye!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by MadDog243
Originally posted by Shooter
What the hell, I have great respect for Manjana, after all she is a Major

Well, a persons "rank" on this board has no bearing on what they have done, it only shows how much they have posted.

yeah. look at my rank. and no one respects me :D ;)

nothing respectable? let me get my tank. :D
wait, thats why. i betcha LOAF's finger just iches to hit the delete key everytime i try to argue points with him WAY past the point of exaustion :)

why you no good...BANNED FOR LIFE-Bandit LOAF
jk :-D

Originally posted by Mav23

I don't know, she seemed to look down upon us for spending so much time on this site.. I think.. maybe that was somebody else though...

Nah, main problem were that she spent too much time in her parents' minds. She wasn't disgusted with us, she told us often enough that she came here because she found it very funny here.

Well to ban you just for disliking you/you arguing too much would just make it appear that LOAF sinks to your level.

After all, the benevolent dictatorship can't be seen as being heavy handed now, can we :)

Viel Glück Manjana! :)

Don't worry... once you'll be out of your parents' grasp, I bet you'll be happy to come back here "waste" your time with us! :D

Until then, take care!

They say they will leave forever. They try to stay away. But they always come back. She will too. Youll see.

Originally posted by Shooter
Oh Boy... it's like the last words of someone in the death row... remember, in the end, IT'S ONLY A GAME!!! What's all the drama about ??? She talks like if the CIC it's some kind of drug or something.

WC IS AN ADICTION!

I'm not so addicted a few years ago, but it's still here. Waiting for a new hope...

Manjana asked me to pass you some words: She thanks everybody who showed some respect in their answers. She just wanted to say Goodbye so that nobody would think she just deserted or had an accident or something like that. She has to clear some things and she'll maybe come back after some time, under a different name, though. End of message.
Thank you for your attention.

I'm glad she´s thinking in coming back. I hope she clears up all the issues in her life.
Well, I´m going too. For 2 weeks. Vacations.It's raining here right now so a little bit of sun will be nice.
I only have acess to the net in my work, soooo, see you in 15 days.

Please guys, stop crying.

I mean it.

P.S.- No Loaf, I will not send you a postcard.

Originally posted by Ghost
Originally posted by $tormin
yeah. look at my rank. and no one respects me

The most logical post you ever posted

[Edited by Ghost on 05-11-2001 at 22:54] [/B]

I would put a Vodoo curse on you :D
but they wouldn't let me join :D

Hi!
Had gone through the old posts of this thread I started 1 month ago. I think some people already know, but I'll definitely figure it out for all again.

1) Manjana really left forever. Not the person, only the nick with which you really had some problems. You can see it as excuse, but it is so.
2) She didn't have fed up with the people here. The contraise is the truth.
3) She knew she annoyed everybody here with her problems. She wanted to find the best solution for all, if she left.
4) She didn't think of so many people missing her and she didn't see, because she really didn't want to come back.
5) She met another member later in another chat,whom told her about that circumstance. He also wanted her to come back, but she said at that time she wouldn't.But she began to think about.
6) She went on that side to watch it with her own eyes.
7) She met the friend more often during the next weeks. He wanted her more and more to come back and she said she'd. But she didn't want to annoy the people again, so she found the solution to her problems.
8) Scooter's post gave her much things to think about and she really thought of contacting the doctor, but all people said, it wouldn't be necessary (they all knew me better than I knew myself).
9) She changed her life during the following weeks nearly completely. She became calmer (what will make Loaf and other people become happy), thinks more positive and don't let herself be brought out of concept by some bad things the life has for her. She made much much sport and went much into the sun (best therapy for light depressions).
She still argued much with her parents...and I seemed to have success. At least the marks at school became better and that was the main reason for the problems with her parents.
10) Then, 3 days ago she decided to come back. But as she had said, it won't be Manjana. That nick was full of problems, and prejudices/bad things you had/thought about her (she's egoistic...etc.). What was completely right. But I am not so any more. At least I'd say not many things could make me become unhappy at the moment. So I created a new nick and thought of the swore I gave myself to return never as Manjana. The nick doesn't exist for me any more. And I hope I'd also be for you the same way. But this something I can hardly expect from you.
So end of a long message (and Loaf one question: Why didn't you really close this thread? Comes it therfrom that staff never does what posters say? Always the contraire?;) ). Doesn't matter any more... I hope this will the last so long post be, which I'll ever have t write.
I just want to say as last thing: I am happy, you didn't think so many bad things about me as I thought.
But now I really want to discuss about WC (Loaf won't believe it).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back