Goodbye!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say good-bye but I just broke up with my girlfriend last nite, so no one gets any sympathy from lil ol me :(

What the hell, I have great respect for Manjana, after all she is a Major, but lately ALL her posts were about how sad she was feeling or how we were wasting our time hanging around the CIC and stuff like that... Sory but I just can't stand that. Maybe a little break would do her good. Even some terapy. And I'm not joking. Some persons just don't have the self-control required to "switch-off", and that's a problem.

You know, I`ve often wondered what happens to people with whom I`ve been in contact in various message boards, and who one bright day simply decided to leave and never be heared from again.

What is the cause of their disappearence? maybe they got hit by a car and are lying in some hospital with a bad case of amnesia or worse; or maybe they`ve gone into some witness protection program and were forced to change their whole identity... Or maybe they`re just plain tired of my stupid jokes. :)

So long, Manjana, and thanks for all the fish!

The people who've been around forever and ever are the truly insane ones -- the ones who become CIC staff members <G> The Chris Reids and the ace-1s of the universe...

In the almost words of one Christopher Blair:

"(S)he, will be missed."

And Manjana, if you do read this, please 'enlighten' us on your reasons for leaving. We had great fun while you were here. You will truly be missed.

I believe it was Manjana who posted earlier this week that she was getting grief from her parents about the time she spent here. I can't remember exactly what she said or what thread it was in.

Tye; Rule #5 :
Since there are different people of different tastes and points of view, let's just say our opinions in a nice way and respect the others' reasonable opinions. Flames or other outright abusive language is not tolerated.
Don't violate it again.

Mav23: we don't delete accounts for the following reasons (and perhaps several more I can't think of right now)
1) I'm not sure what it would do to the person's posts, but it's sure to screw up the old threads in some way.
2) When someone registers a previously used nickname, it's bound to confuse some people. Heck, someone might register one just for the purpose of confusing or impersonating.
3) You can always come back, even after being gone for a very long time.

So long, Manjana :(.

You will be missed. Come back soon!

Respectfully,

Brian P.

PS.
Hmm .. question for the
group: Would it be a good idea to e-mail
her to express these sentiments? Or would it only
tick her off since she wanted to leave?

-- BDP.

Originally posted by Frosty
For what?

I don't know, she seemed to look down upon us for spending so much time on this site.. I think.. maybe that was somebody else though...

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
So now the only scoring you'll do will involve George Oldziey?

Cute. There is the Yugoslavian next door neighbor though... ;)

I wish George would email us back about the damned EA leagal things...Hey LOAF, Didja ever send me my CD?!?!

Originally posted by Shooter
What the hell, I have great respect for Manjana, after all she is a Major

Well, a persons "rank" on this board has no bearing on what they have done, it only shows how much they have posted.

I didnt get to know Manjana that well, it seems strange to me that she has only been here since february and is leaving (I feel like a dinosaur now, I still remember the black and red bboard) but in the time she was here she seemed like a nice person and it was fun to get in discussions with her. You will be missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back