Goodbye!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manjana

Spaceman
Hi!
Just wanted to tell my decision, which I made today, to leave the CIC. Forever. You can call me traitor or whatever you want. I'll always like WC, and I enjoyed the time here very much. But my decision is standing...it is better for me, it'll be better for the CIC. Personal reasons and also a decision of which I had to think about for a very long time brought me so far. You don't need to answer this thread...one of the Admins will close it immidiately...how I know them. I wish all of you very good/much luck and a happy future. May WC last forever. I'll think of you if one day a new WC comes out. Whenever that will be. Much fun here. The staff makes a very good job and I want to thank for having been allowed to be a part of this great community here. For short time.
The people, I communicate private with (outside the CIC are always welcome to let to contact not brake apart...every dates which were made days ago will also take place..from my side).
And at least I'd please the staff (a job which will most properly be Bandit ones) to delete my ID here.
You'll forget me fast, but I won't forget you for a very long time. Enjoy your life. Adieu...
Inga

Oh Boy... it's like the last words of someone in the death row... remember, in the end, IT'S ONLY A GAME!!! What's all the drama about ??? She talks like if the CIC it's some kind of drug or something.

Manjana: I will miss you, it has been fun talking to somebody who always has something interesing and intelligent to say and I wonder why you are leaving, I wish you the best of luck in everything that you do. Bye :)
Fellow CZer,
Gregory "Napoleon" Haroutunian

Wow. I'd like to quote somebody, I'm not sure who said it first, tho:

"Who cares?"

And then the compantion quote:

"Who the hell cares?"

As well as the standard variation:

"Who the fuck cares?"

But I digress. One wonders why you would not simply "leave." Since you didn't appear to be trying to make a statement at all, I can only assume you're the melodramatic kind of loser that tends to get all whiney and mopey and then refuse to see a shrink about your problems, indeed, denying that you even have problems. Having dealt with many of these people in high school, I can say that you'll want to stop. Noone likes whiney losers, except for certain singers, whom noone really likes anyway. ::cough cough:: Alanis ::cough cough::

Here's how I feel you should proceed: heroin. I'd wager you've tried pot, and all that'll do is make it worse after a brief up period. Heroin, on the other hand, will work well. If you can't get any, I recommend LSD, but take it slowly. One or two hits at a time to start, and be sure to have a babysitter.

Originally posted by TyeDyeBoy
I can only assume you're the melodramatic kind of loser that tends to get all whiney and mopey and then refuse to see a shrink about your problems, indeed, denying that you even have problems.
Maybe it was because Manjana couldn't cope with the excessive warmth and compassion on this board. :)

I've dealt with a few of these people on the other messageboards I've been on...she'll either...

A) Leave for good, or...

B) Come back after a long timne and act like nothing happened...

I got 10 to 1 odds on B, and 50 to 1 odds on A...place your bets, gentlemen...

Originally posted by TyeDyeBoy

Here's how I feel you should proceed: heroin. I'd wager you've tried pot, and all that'll do is make it worse after a brief up period. Heroin, on the other hand, will work well. If you can't get any, I recommend LSD, but take it slowly. One or two hits at a time to start, and be sure to have a babysitter.

Another warm send off. Just one big happy WC community.

RFB

Originally posted by Nep Parth
I've dealt with a few of these people on the other messageboards I've been on...she'll either...

A) Leave for good, or...

B) Come back after a long timne and act like nothing happened...

I got 10 to 1 odds on B, and 50 to 1 odds on A...place your bets, gentlemen...

Perhaps after reading the responses, (A) would be the most likely scenario. For each one that leaves the WC community, is one less participant in petitions, input and involvement in keeping WC alive.

RFB

Originally posted by KrisV
Accounts are never deleted.

I always found that annoying... what if I want a really cool name, but can't get it because somebody who USED to be on the site's account wasn't deleted.

Originally posted by Mav23

I always found that annoying... what if I want a really cool name, but can't get it because somebody who USED to be on the site's account wasn't deleted. [/B]

It reduces confusion. If someone appears with the same name as someone you used to know, it's just weird. It also causes problems when you look back at previous posts and don't know who said what.

TC

If you've been around long enough without posting, your ID can be deleted. For example It's been a while since I had been posting regularly, say since before the CIC chat zone changed to this newer form of message board. Then when I decided it was again time to post, I found out my old ID and password didn't work... not that I expected it to. Anyway I was lucky to be able to sign up again and get the same callsign.

-AD

That's because the board was killed and replaced during, or slightly before, January 2000. Accounts and messages were lost.

TC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back