Turn 2 is online.
- Avacar maintains speed 4, turns 1 right
- Humungus accelerates to 3, turns 1 right
- QuailPilot maintains speed and course
- Panda joins the game
This should be fun!
I didn't give Panda veteran status, although his Broadsword is as unmaneuverable as Humungus' Jalkehi and even lacks afterburners - but his stronger shields (including slightly better recharge) and two more turrets should give him enough of an edge.
Turn 4 is online.
- Avacar accelerates to 4, turns 1 left
- Humungus accelerates to 3, banks 1 left
- Panda maintains speed 3, turn 1 left
- QuailPilot decelerates to 3, turns 1 right
Iceblade is not yet in - I'm still waiting for the okay of Panda and QuailPilot.
Something to keep in mind for later: We'll do orders for gunfire and movement at the same time, since there's no need for an end phase here (due to lack of missiles). Which also means you can't wait to see if you destroyed your opponent when you're plotting your next maneuver.