Firekkans...

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Concordia - 800 meters
I don't doubt your authority in matters such as these, but where did you get your info for this particular ship from? In the records I keep at home I had the length for this ship listed as 980m, and I assume the source was one of your posts at the CIC CZ. Of course, it may have been a mistake at the time (it's happened before) - I could have confused it with the Confederation-class carrier (983.7m) or misread the source...

Hmmm, I'll check into the source for the number at home -- it's either measured from WC4 or just the Vesuvius divided in half. <G>

I know no one will listen but I have the Concordia class at 800 and the Confederation class at 983.7 which is where the confusion might be.

Originally posted by Supdon3
I know no one will listen but I have the Concordia class at 800 and the Confederation class at 983.7 which is where the confusion might be.

I ain´t no LOAF, but I am almost sure that the Concordia is a "Confederation Class" starship and I also think there´s no "Concordia Class".

BTW, according to the WC2 "Jane´s spacecraft" manual, the Concordia is 983.7 meters long.

The Concordia in WC2 is Confederation class. The Concordia class is the type of ship the Lexington in WCIV is.

wc4carrier.jpg

TCS Concordia
<I>Concordia-class</I> Fleet Carrier
Service: 2634

Nameship of the Concordia class, which appears in the form of the TCS Lexington and Princeton in WCIV. The Concordia was destroyed defending McAuliffe during Action Stations.

(Stupid two-picture limit)
TCS Concordia
<I>Concordia-class</I> SuperCruiser
Service: 2645-2656

The movie Concordia. Referenced in the Kilrathi Saga manual. The cause of her decommissioning is unknown.

wc2confederation.jpg

TCS Concordia (CV-65)
<I>Confederation-class</I> Dreadnought
Service: 2661-2669

The Concordia which appears in WC2 and various post-WC2 novels.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
(Stupid two-picture limit)
TCS Concordia
<I>Concordia-class</I> SuperCruiser
Service: 2645-2656

The movie Concordia. Referenced in the Kilrathi Saga manual. The cause of her decommissioning is unknown.
That's easy to fix. Just go to the Posting Code allowances (vB code / HTML / etc) section of your vBulletin Options section of the admin CP, and alter the Maximum images per post/signature field.

Bing, done. :)

Is it my imagination or are your years mixed up. I thought the Concordia fleet carriers were new models whereas the Concordia dreadnought was an older model of capship.

See I was right from the beginning and no one listened. Sigh.

I'm thinking...: you have it backwards:) The Concordia class (TCS Lexington etc...) was around before the beginning of the war. The Confederation Dreadnought (TCS Concordia) wasnt built until after WC1, the Concordia herself coming into service in 2661.

Back