Firekkans...

Firekkens.......... any why do they have advanced ships? The main compenders would be the humons and kilrathy. i don't think the Firekkens would have sufficient tech to build spacecraft

If I recall Dacis, the Firekkan pilots were flying Confed transports. (I don't think they built their own-but just remember I said, think. :) )

Re: Re: Firekkans...

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF

God dammit, where'd my file-hiding index.html go?

I checked yesterday, it got renamed sindex.html or somesuch...

TC

Hmm, I remember TC or someone saying that those test pages aren't supposed to be for 'regulars' or something. That was when someone was asking for Locke's site.

I don't know what you mean by regulars, but that's fine there because it hides all of LOAF's evil plans... and also his pictures of Wing Commander ships, and the head museum.

TC

Originally posted by Wedge009
Hmm, I remember TC or someone saying that those test pages aren't supposed to be for 'regulars' or something. That was when someone was asking for Locke's site.

As long as it hides my shame.

What happened to chrisreid.com?

As best I can tell they had the incredibly unlucky misfortune to go out of business right *before* everybody decided that their flag decals would once again get them into heaven.

Originally posted by Wedge009
Whoops, sorry. Didn't mean to peek, was looking for that old (and apparently inaccurate) capship comparison chart.

Why is it inaccurate?

Ha, while I'm converting all the models for the FS conversion, I can make up another, more accurate version of that picture.

One with Kat ships, as well. ;)

All I would need would be definative sizes.

Proper lengths...

Midway - 1,830 meters
Vesuvius - 1,600 meters
Plunkett - 1,200 meters
Concordia - 800 meters
Hades - 777 meters (Cerberus - 750 meters)
Caernaven - 620 meters
Tallahassee - 530 meters
Murphy - 589 meters
Sheffield Type - 490 meters
Pelican - 390 meters

Back