Female Kilrathi ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sivar isn't necessarily a warrior, though... and doesn't it make sense for the religion run by females to have a female God?

I don't think we ever hear of female Kilrathi having any problem with their position in life...

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Sivar isn't necessarily a warrior, though... and doesn't it make sense for the religion run by females to have a female God?

Well maybe they are just "married" to Sivar, just like Christian nuns are married to Jesus Christ.

Marriage....were Kilrathi priests also not allowed to have children? Seems to be so, if I think of Hobbes' wishes...and why they didn't work.
But what wondered me...it doesn't give a clear picture for me: First his rebellion and the escape to Confed and later being traitor and wanting to bring informations back to the Kilrathi. Was then maybe the whole rebellion wrong? The priests also controlled or did he also trait his love, because of his wrong aware?
It is a contradiction in my eyes. Made by the author. I don't believe they thought so far into future. The traiting was planned later...when the first book was long published. Funny.

I think the beginning of Freedom Flight was noting that they'd both taken different paths in their lives, so they couldn't get together -- not that it wasn't allowed for her to have children.

The rebellion was real -- but Ralgha's involvement therewith and his ability to defect all came from Thrakhath...

Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt
...just like Christian nuns are married to Jesus Christ.
Never heard of it. Perhaps you're thinking of Catholics - even though they're technically Christian, I find they twist a few things... and look especially bad on TV, spreading a very poor stereotype...

OK, enough of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back