Favorite cutscene?

Originally posted by TCSTigersClaw
???????? Are you sure ???? :confused:

Yeah, it was some sort of bug. It was just from the shoulder up. I don't know maybe it has something to do with the EGA graphics convertion. I initially played WC games on a EGA video card.

Originally posted by Delance
It was only from the sholder up, but still, why would they include that image to begin with?

Maybe they used the "naked" images as a basis to draw the various different uniforms, or maybe that image is always present behind the uniform and the head, to fill gaps or something like that. (In Privateer, for instance, I believe all hairs are drawn on top of bald heads, cause that's the way the graphics are stored)

--Eder

Back on Topic: My favorite cutscene was when the Victory rammed the Kilrathi ship in WC3.

"Make your peace Mr. Rollins.."

Originally posted by Eder
Maybe they used the "naked" images as a basis to draw the various different uniforms, or maybe that image is always present behind the uniform and the head, to fill gaps or something like that. (In Privateer, for instance, I believe all hairs are drawn on top of bald heads, cause that's the way the graphics are stored)

Yes that's what I thought. If that is true to everyone, that means there are naked pics of all WC people out there on WC2. How odd.

Originally posted by Zor Prime
Back on Topic: My favorite cutscene was when the Victory rammed the Kilrathi ship in WC3.

"Make your peace Mr. Rollins.."

Well,all the Wc3 Bad ending is great..... But it never happened :p

Originally posted by TCSTigersClaw
Well,all the Wc3 Bad ending is great..... But it never happened :p

Nothing in WC never happened, it's just a game. :)

(yes, I know what you meant, official storyline, whatever)

Originally posted by Delance
Nothing in WC never happened, it's just a game. :)

What... are you trying to say that... my whole life is a lie??? NOOOOOO, this cant be **assumes fetal position, and rocks back and forth**

:D

Did anyone notice a blooper like clip in last CD of WC3 where Maniac says to Flint "Isn't that the guy from Star Wars?".
I found it with the WC Movie viewer....

Back