Fantastic music update

I recommend you d/l WC1-inflight theme, it`s a masterpiece and I`m very proud of it. You won`t be disappointed.

Tell me what you think of it once you`ve listened to it.

Hey man they sound extreemly cool!

Yeah they sound extreemly good!!
Don't know why no one has ever posted them on the cic!!
Your files have more bass in them and some sort of hall effect but i got to admit that apart from that my files sound almost the same.
What kind of Synthezizer do you have??

But man they are cool and already uploaded on a good server i'll download them all!

You`re talking about his music or mine, LOAF? (`cause you know where mine is).

Cadfael, I don`t use a synthesizer. Every thing I do is on simple PC, with a simple Wave studio program.

Of course, you have the advantage of your Roland SoundCanvas you keep going on about. :)

Originally posted by LeHah
LOAF, I'll email you with my snail mail.
Unless you're referring to a slow e-mail service, isn't this a contradiction? :)

Originally posted by Wedge009
Of course, you have the advantage of your Roland SoundCanvas you keep going on about. :)

Actually, I still haven`t done much with it, since I`ve recieved no requests for midi recordings, so...

Wedge...

Hey, Wedge, it maybe be a contradiction...but not as bad as having Wedge Antilles on a Wing Commander board :p

We've seen those MIDs before, haven't we?

Originally posted by LeHah
Hey, Wedge, it maybe be a contradiction... but not as bad as having Wedge Antilles on a Wing Commander board :p
Say what? What's wrong with Wedge Antilles? :(

Exactly. Admittedly, Dennis Lawson has little to do with Wing Commander, but I find Wedge Antilles as being the same sort of quintessential pilot we see in Blair. At least in the X-Wing novels.

Originally posted by Quarto
<Maniac> Isn't that the guy from Star Wars? </Maniac>
LOL! When was this scene? Bonus at the end of WC III? WC IV? Can't remember...

Wedge

I'm constantly picked on by friends since I'm the only Wedge supporter out of 4 Biggs freaks. I do like Dennis "I'm Ewan McGreggor's Uncle!" Lawson but I miss Red Leader.

The X-Wing books were blah to me though. I only read the first one admittedly. Tim Zahn and Steve Perry are the best SW writers in my wide vision. Screw Anderson, I hope he gets hanged.

LOAF: Whats the CD/R status?

-J

Eh? Biggs karked it at the Death Star. What's so good about that?

You need to read all of the X-Wing novels to truly appreciate what Michael Stackpole and Aaron Allston have contributed. (And just to keep this WC related, A Allston contributed to WC1. :))

AFAIK, Steve Perry only wrote Shadows of the Empire, and I didn't think it was that good. Undoubtedly, Timothy Zahn, rates among the best SW authors - Zahn and Stackpole's collaborations were really cool. :)

Anderson? He wasn't the greatest, but he doesn't deserve a hanging... much.

[Edited by Wedge009 on 04-10-2001 at 01:55]

I was a big fan of Wedges', even though i only read three of the Star Wars books not counting the novelization. I dont see how people can be Biggs fans either, just like i dont see the Boba Fett thing. He was knocked into that pit by a BLIND Han Solo, while wearing a jet pack. What kinda crap is that. Michael Stackpole is a great writer as far as I'm concerened. I read his series in Battletech, with the Clan trilogy and the subsequent books and loved them. I even noticed he wrote some of the episodes in the Star Trek Judgement Rites game a while ago.

Although I haven`t read any of the SW novels, I`ve always had a great deal of respect towards Wedge. I mean, survivng in an X-Wing in a SW movie when you aren`t Luke Skywalker is quite an accomplishment, don`t you think? :)
These babies go down faster than an M&M...

Back