Engine

And the reason why anyone would care, Delance, is...? I could respond by pointing out that all words carry only the meanings that we personally assign to them, but that would be rather pointless.

Preacher: Will do.

Originally posted by Preacher
This seems to hold real promise for a situation like that. AND: It's available now for just $15 online (basic version). Check it out & see whatcha think. Then post here. I'd be curious to hear what your opinion is...

I've just checked it out - I'm not sure how it'd work for higher resolution animations, but as far as the vision engine is concerned, that program would do the trick pretty damn well, and save the animation "crew" (would that be me? we need a preliminary UE2 staff page :p) a LOT of time.

--Eder

Originally posted by Quarto
And the reason why anyone would care, Delance, is...?

I don't think that's a question that should be asked often on this forum. We are, after all, debating the nature of the shield of the Scimitar. :)

I could respond by pointing out that all words carry only the meanings that we personally assign to them, but that would be rather pointless.

Well, not all of them. If you tell a ultimate fighting champion kind of guy that his an ugly bastard and that you're going to ***k his skull, don't expect him to beleive those words carry only those the meaning you assigned to them, and that what you said whas some form of complement. :)

But anyway, I wasn't implying you wanted/didn't want to do/not do "things" on/with people. It was merely an observation, made by a non-native English speaker, about an idiomatic expression. It does have multiple meanings, under the proper sense, of course.

Originally posted by Eder
and save the animation "crew" (would that be me? we need a preliminary UE2 staff page :p)
--Eder

Well, I'll probably end up re-doing the website soon as part of my college assesment. And also do a nice autorun proggy for UE and the like. I'm not sure of the timeframe though.

Originally posted by Eder
I've just checked it out - I'm not sure how it'd work for higher resolution animations, but as far as the vision engine is concerned, that program would do the trick pretty damn well, and save the animation "crew"... a LOT of time. --Eder
Schweet. Glad to hear it. Plz keep us posted on it. :cool:

Back