do you like Cats?

Are cat's good pets

• yes I got one on my lap right now

Votes: 25 51.0%
  • their ok but not the best notthe worst either

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • NO the Only cat I wana see is a Kilrathi ace I'm blowing apart.

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Sure I like cats, especially served with a fine wine.

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Polls with sloppy options piss me off

Votes: 8 16.3%

• Total voters
Maj.Striker said:
BTW, Quarto, whereabouts in Poland are you located? I was just speaking with a friend of mine who came over for a short vacation. He's located a little outside of Cracow.
Originally I'm from a place called Torun in northern Poland, where I still visit regularly (for example, this weekend). Right now, though, I live in Wroclaw (aka Breslau), which is in the south-west, though not too close to Krakow.

My ex-girlfriend had about 4 or 5 cats and they would always come up to me and rub across my pants because they were attracted to the black pants, jeans, track pants I wore especially one cat which was white and it drive me insane sometimes trying to pick the white hair off...
Ah so many fond memories of that cat.........

Quarto said:
You have humans shitting in your garden and scratching holes in your sofa? Wow.

No, but someone i know shitted in some poor guys garden because he was insulted during a birthday party. :rolleyes:

And yeah, norwegians are pretty wierd.

Quarto said:
Originally I'm from a place called Torun in northern Poland, where I still visit regularly (for example, this weekend). Right now, though, I live in Wroclaw (aka Breslau), which is in the south-west, though not too close to Krakow.

My Polish geography is not up to date, seemingly. Maybe I should stop reading WW2 history books. :p

I thought Breslau was still called Breslau? Or is Wroclaw an outlying city that everyone considers part of Breslau?

Dahan said:
My ex-girlfriend had about 4 or 5 cats and they would always come up to me and rub across my pants because they were attracted to the black pants, jeans, track pants I wore especially one cat which was white and it drive me insane sometimes trying to pick the white hair off...
Ah so many fond memories of that cat.........
orhter rule the more it contrastswith their hair the mroe the cat likes a peice of faberic.

Dude, I'm not going to call you on this because we've already had this argument but that post is incredibly hard to read. I had to go over it about 5 times and I'm only half sure I know what you meant...

Shipgate said:
Is that really fat cat like already fat and then just pregnant too? Where did you find that picture?

Came across it on Google some time ago and couldn't help saving it.

Maj.Striker said:
Dude, I'm not going to call you on this because we've already had this argument but that post is incredibly hard to read. I had to go over it about 5 times and I'm only half sure I know what you meant...

thiffs post soendsgood what nuthng wrong tome your crazy Striker

Of course I like CATS. All your base are belong to us!

Oh, and cats are always good, too. There's quite some cute cats pics here.

Porthos said:
My Polish geography is not up to date, seemingly. Maybe I should stop reading WW2 history books. :p

I thought Breslau was still called Breslau? Or is Wroclaw an outlying city that everyone considers part of Breslau?
No, Wroclaw is the Polish name for Breslau. That's what we call the city - the Germans call it Breslau, and I believe that's the most commonly used name for it in English as well, although these days Wroclaw is starting to appear more often in English writing as well.

You have to keep in mind, though, Breslau has had a lot of dozen different names in the past millenium. Offhand, I can list Wrotizla, Wratislav, Presslaw, Breslau and Wroclaw. Silesia (the region where Breslau is the capital) is a fun place - squeezed between Poland, Germany and Bohemia, it tended to change hands fairly frequently ;).

Poland eh? There's a pretty good extreme metal scene there. Shame the record companies don't promote them as well as they could.

I met a cat that didn't whine or scratch at me the other day - or maybe it was just a small dog that looked distinctly feline.

Back