do you like Cats?

Are cat's good pets

• yes I got one on my lap right now

Votes: 25 51.0%
  • their ok but not the best notthe worst either

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • NO the Only cat I wana see is a Kilrathi ace I'm blowing apart.

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Sure I like cats, especially served with a fine wine.

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Polls with sloppy options piss me off

Votes: 8 16.3%

• Total voters
Cats are nice. My folks always had one from time to time. They go well with some fennel, and a good balsalmic vinagrette to give them a little extra bite.

Now, if I could keep a big cat, like a lynx, a bobcat, or a cougar, I'd be lovin that.

I would love to keep a Jaguar if I could, and it wouldn't try to eat me all the time :D Cats RULEZ :) Soon, cats will rule this planet of hairless descendant of monkeys :p LoL

Porthos said:
Now, if I could keep a big cat, like a lynx, a bobcat, or a cougar, I'd be lovin that.

And they'd be lovin chewin on your face.

Cats are nasty. The whole world is their f-ing litter box. Excellent shark bait, though.

Yeah, make it "psychopathic cat eater" instead. I love kitties, but my mother is allergic. I'll get a cat once I'm out of university and can support one. For now, I make do with my stuffed kitty that lives on my bed. :)

I bloody hate cats!!!

Cats are stupid and annoying creatures :mad:. They scratch and whine if they don't get their own way, they shit in your garden and they scratch holes in your sofa. Cats are stupid stupid animals. Bah!!!

Happy Camper said:
They scratch and whine if they don't get their own way, they shit in your garden and they scratch holes in your sofa.

So does a lot of humans.

Yeah, my advise is to not visit Norway. They have a lot of strange characters there... ;)

BTW, Quarto, whereabouts in Poland are you located? I was just speaking with a friend of mine who came over for a short vacation. He's located a little outside of Cracow.

And some cats dream about scratching holes in a sofa, if they could only move.

Attachments

• littlefurryfriend.jpg
    littlefurryfriend.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 83
Back