do you like Cats?

Are cat's good pets

• yes I got one on my lap right now

Votes: 25 51.0%
  • their ok but not the best notthe worst either

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • NO the Only cat I wana see is a Kilrathi ace I'm blowing apart.

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Sure I like cats, especially served with a fine wine.

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Polls with sloppy options piss me off

Votes: 8 16.3%

• Total voters
The Kilrathi have shown us you can't turn your back on them.

Attachments

• kittyattack.jpg
    kittyattack.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 103
I love cats, but I'm not sure what to vote because I don't have one in my lap right now, because mine died last year and I've yet to get another.

Picture from last Spring attached.

Attachments

• mydeadcat.jpg
    mydeadcat.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 85
We have 4 cats. No dogs right now... which is odd. The cat is on the couch in the background. My cat is my alarm clock right now. They usually want fed about 7:30 or so. I like dogs more then cats. But, I've never had an inside dog. Mom bought two registered cats but she couldnt sell the kittens... good thing there were just two.

And if your wondering I did dress up like that for high school (on halloween). I even tried to get the teachers to not give us homework by using the force... which didnt work. And the principal wanted to take away my lightsaber. And I was like there is no lightsaber coach...

Halloween pic attached

[

sorry for the edits... i didnt have a clue how to do pics

I have a cat... so I picked the first option. She's a pretty good cat and takes all the abuse my 2.5 year old daughter dishes out (in fact I think the cat likes it).

Attachments

• DSC00175.JPG
    DSC00175.JPG
    52.6 KB · Views: 78
I sometimes think we run a cat Hotel. I've got one black&white cat that's with me since my childhood (he's 22 and counting), but there's also the one I found lost while walking to work, and then there's one I adopted from a former classmate (and get this- he moved a couple of doors down the road and made a home for himself with a new family), and let's not forget the independent one (center photo)- this cat eats his breakfast, goes outside and doesn't come back untill diner-time. Oh, and there's also the tree kittens we saved from a dumpster behind a restaurant...

Attachments

• cathotel.jpg
    cathotel.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 89
It's more about what your cats like - our first one obviously liked to travel, he's got about 5 different names and homes in the neighborhood...

That's #2 - she likes computers a lot. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• DC_038.JPG
    DC_038.JPG
    20.1 KB · Views: 100
Wow, marc. That two color eye thing is really strange looking.

My cat could care less about TV's and computers, but If I have her on my lap she will follow the mouse pounter with her head... pretty funny sometimes

My cat won't allow me to vote for something else then #1.

Yes your meowness!

The infamous Greta Garbo

Attachments

• 143423_1114649157.jpe
    143423_1114649157.jpe
    6.9 KB · Views: 77
I had 3, but then I moved out from my parents' place. The most beatifull and inteligent one, james joyce, sadly died (my father, usually a stern man, cries like a child when he thinks about james the cat), but his brother Fellini and the youngster Duke Ellington are quite ok. And there is the princess kitten Coco Chanell, who is pretty fun.

I'm still convincing my gf/wife to let me have a cat. I'm sure she'll love the kitty when it comes home.

Marc said:
Oh, and there's also the tree kittens we saved from a dumpster behind a restaurant...

Poor things, a dumpster behind a restaurant is prime kitty realestate with a built-in all you can eat buffet. The dumpster cats at the local El Torito have it made.

cff said:
Yes your meowness!

Mandarin!

I'm mostly indifferent to cats. But we have lots of neighborhood cats who hang out near our back yard by the gravel pit because we're one of the only houses without a fence. I take comfort in their presence in knowing that these cats are often hunting mice.

Who knows? I'd probably like a cat as a pet except that I am also allergic to them. I'm not allergic to anything else but cats. Their fur makes my eyes itch and if one sctratches me the wound gets incredibly puffy and itches like a mosquito bite.

Cats seem to be one of the most common forms of roadkill around here too. There are tons of strays in my area and they tend to just hang out in the road a lot. I accidentally hit one once and I didn't even see where it came from. I just looked in my rearview mirror and saw it squirming around really fast. When I turned around to come look at it, it was already lying dead in the gutter.

I'm mostly indifferent to cats...not overly fond of them but certainly no harsh ill will to them. If I had to choose an animal for a pet...they'd be pretty far down the list though.

good to see some one can spell ptarmigans the folks in Chicken, Alaska couldn't....
hence the name chicken.

upyr1 said:
good to see some one can spell ptarmigans the folks in Chicken, Alaska couldn't....
hence the name chicken.

I know that story pretty well, sinced I know a lot about ptarmigans, which is my favorite animal.

Back