difficult situation

My advice is not to talk about this stuff on a open forum that can be searched by google for a long time.

Anyway, you have to search your feelings and be true to them. It worked for Luke.

Seriously, it's a complicated situation. Who do you like more, anyway? Who do you picture yourself with on the long run?

Tell your current girlfriend that the two of you are taking a trip to Atlanta this summer to meet up with a bunch of obsessed Wing Commander fans. Whether or not she's right for you depends on her reaction when you get to the part about costumes for the Wing Commander parade.

First all i like chrisReid Idea for going to atlanta. But this would be her response "No way your going to that and I am not going with you blah blah....." And in the end it would turn out bad because she probably think i was crazy. My gf is one of those ppl who like to find problems then fix them. She wants to be social worker or something in that area.

I wouldn't worry about anyone i know finding this forum. I am the only Wing Commander fan in the town. The town is small so I have no worries.

The my friend i get along with great we always watch movies together because nobody likes the movies i watch "War movies" I mean she always willing to do something with me and we used to help run basketball games togther.

The gf on the other hand we go places like any normal couple would. We hang out alot but she is clingy which makes its hard for me to go out with my guy friends because she wants me to stay with her. But we have are moments we agree on alot of things but she is a vegatarian which is tough because i can't take her out for like burgers or anything like that.

But in the end its just hard to decide what to do because i would hate to lose my friend because we did not work out so there are lots of risks.

Delta_Strife said:
But in the end its just hard to ecide what to do because i would hate to lose my friend because we did not work out so there are lots of risks.

Risk, mein freund, is what it's all about :cool:

Delta_Strife

You should ask yourself this, who do you like-or should I say love-more. Who do you want to be with more and spend the rest of your life with more. In my opinion the one you want to be with more is the answer to this problem. Of course you may feel differently.

Before anyone goes around breaking up with other people, you might want to consider a few things:
First, how'd your current girlfriend take it if you just broke up with her to be with your friend.
Second, have you really talked things over with your friend thoroughly? Are you certain this isn't just a bad case of jealousy on her part? It's quite often the case that a girl you asked out or somethin' refuses, but once you've started dating someone else, you all of a sudden become a lot more attractive.

One question, though. HOW THE HELL DO YOU GET 2 GIRLS TO LIKE YOU AT THE SAME TIME??

Mad Hatter said:
HOW THE HELL DO YOU GET 2 GIRLS TO LIKE YOU AT THE SAME TIME??

Quite easily, actually. There are two ways to do it. The second is the most practical, since the first is based solely on genetics.

1. You are totally attractive. You are handsome/beautiful in every way.

2. You make your move on two separate women. You outwardly show interest in both. At the same time, you keep your options open. Both women will eventually like you.

Note that option two has questionable morals, as it more-or-less is leading them on.

Mad Hatter said:
HOW THE HELL DO YOU GET 2 GIRLS TO LIKE YOU AT THE SAME TIME??

Just very lucky i guess i don't knwo kinda confusing of course i just thought of something. I did mention to my friend that i was having trouble with me gf. Maybe that had something to do with it?

Delta_Strife said:
First all i like chrisReid Idea for going to atlanta. But this would be her response "No way your going to that and I am not going with you blah blah....." And in the end it would turn out bad because she probably think i was crazy. My gf is one of those ppl who like to find problems then fix them. She wants to be social worker or something in that area.
Well, that would be another thing to think about, then. Relationships are all about compromises, but if you're the only one expected to compromise, then this relationship isn't going to get anywhere anyway.

Delta_Strife said:
We hang out alot but she is clingy which makes its hard for me to go out with my guy friends because she wants me to stay with her.

That's your first mistake ... but seriously, I have a couple friends. they started going out. She was clingy. She's still clingy. All bad. No girl would touch him after they broke up.

But you shouldn;t really listen to me. I'm very very bad with this sort of thing.

I here's my official response:
Dump the GF. So far you've said nothing good about her other than she's your GF. You obviously don't like the fact that she needs to find a problem with everything (i understand that) and the fact that she's clingy.
On the other hand you have said only good things about your friend. Quite honestly, what you and her are doing (as friends) is much closer to what long term couples (or people who get married and stay married) do. You sit and enjoy each other's company. You didn't fall in love with her so there's no reason for you to fall out of love with her. You grew to love her. (Now some smartA$$ is gonna say that the love can die.)

If by some chance it doesn't work out with your friend, you were already friends and could probably remain as such, as long as you both agree that the GF/BF thing didn't work.

Hope it works out.

I Think i made up my mind. I am going to go for the friend and see where that takes me. Hey who knows maybe now if i can scrape up enough money i can make it to atlanta! Thanks to eveyone who thought up good points to think about. I wil lelt you know how it works out.

ChrisReid said:
Tell your current girlfriend that the two of you are taking a trip to Atlanta this summer to meet up with a bunch of obsessed Wing Commander fans. Whether or not she's right for you depends on her reaction when you get to the part about costumes for the Wing Commander parade.

Pure genius.

Bandit LOAF said:
Well, the first thing you do is ignore Ripper... :)

I gotta check on posts more often. I laughed so hard I choked when I read this! :D :D

Col.Dom said:
Quite easily, actually. There are two ways to do it. The second is the most practical, since the first is based solely on genetics.

1. You are totally attractive. You are handsome/beautiful in every way.

2. You make your move on two separate women. You outwardly show interest in both. At the same time, you keep your options open. Both women will eventually like you.

Note that option two has questionable morals, as it more-or-less is leading them on.

Option 3: Have lotsa :D $$CASH!!$$:D

Back