Did we capture bin Laden?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 22 100.0%

• Total voters

T8H3X11

Spaceman
I was just listening to Rush Limbaugh and he said that there are rumors that we have captured Osama bin Laden. Israel says that Bush is going to speak tonight, but the BBC says that the White House denies it. But there is going to be a press conference tonight with Bush. What do you guys think?

Tell you the truth.. if we caught him... we might tell the rest of the world... if we killed him, we WOULDN'T tell the rest of the world... he would be a martyr(sp?) to a lot of people

Knowing how people work, I don't think capture is an option. Wouldn't you drive bullet through his brain cage the moment you saw him?

Originally posted by LeHah
Knowing how people work, I don't think capture is an option. Wouldn't you drive bullet through his brain cage the moment you saw him?

Considering the amount of information that can be extracted from his brain, I think the orders are to capture, not kill.

The thing is that, possibly, Bin Laden would kill himself rather than fall into enemy hands, like Hitler. Or commit suicide before execution, like Goering.

Orders don't amount to bullspit if you have a trigger happy soldier. All it takes is half a second to mistake him, aim and blow his thoughts and memories into the wall behind him.

If he really was captured, I hope that is not revealed for a long time because some liberal bleeding heart groups would probably pay for that bastards lawyer.
What he should get is an interrogation, a bullet in the head and a quiet burial in a block of concrete possibly becoming part of the foundation of some sept 11 memorial

i doubt we have, cause if we did, it would be all over the news. the gov wouldn't be able to keep this quiet, cause if they did, when it came out, CNN and everyone else would jump on Bush's ass for not letting the public know about it.

I fully agree with you $tormin. interrogate the fucker, then execute him.

and orders or no orders, if i saw the fucker, i put a bullet right between the eyes and watch his brains blow out the back of his head. all you gotta say is that he went for a gun.

There are many reasons why Special Forces units are more highly trained than regular military units. Successfully retrieving a target without killing him for emotional reasons would probably be one of them.
As for bin Laden's current status, the current news right now is that the intelligence community knows he's still alive because of some letters that have recently popped up. He's believed to be in Northern Pakistan.
Furthermore, if he did get caught, the Pakistanis would probably leak it just as they did with the guy that was just caught. The US wanted to keep his capture a secret, much as they did with the individual who lead to the recent capture.
If Bush is making an announcement tonight, it probably is tied to the latest UN resolution regarding Iraq.

I'd have to say no, not yet. If we did we'd hear about it. I don't believe in these cover ups.

Originally posted by Maniac II
Tell you the truth.. if we caught him... we might tell the rest of the world... if we killed him, we WOULDN'T tell the rest of the world... he would be a martyr(sp?) to a lot of people

That's a good point. There are obviously Taliban supporters in America, such as that kid who flew the plane into the building. Someone could start suicide bombings in New York or Chicago.

Originally posted by LeHah

Yes, I probably would. My version of the old west wanted poster for Binladen reads: Wanted: Dead or Motherfucking Deader.

Originally posted by Delance
Considering the amount of information that can be extracted from his brain, I think the orders are to capture, not kill.

The thing is that, possibly, Bin Laden would kill himself rather than fall into enemy hands, like Hitler. Or commit suicide before execution, like Goering.

Yup.

Originally posted by $tormin
If he really was captured, I hope that is not revealed for a long time because some liberal bleeding heart groups would probably pay for that bastards lawyer.

Knowing some of these people, they'd probably break him out from jail like they do with illegal immigrants.

Originally posted by $tormin
What he should get is an interrogation, a bullet in the head and a quiet burial in a block of concrete possibly becoming part of the foundation of some sept 11 memorial

Nah, what I'd do is get some female commando onto him with a knife. Have her cut his balls off. Skin him alive. Methodically cut him to ribbons and make him beg for death until he talks.

Originally posted by Aries
i doubt we have, cause if we did, it would be all over the news. the gov wouldn't be able to keep this quiet, cause if they did, when it came out, CNN and everyone else would jump on Bush's ass for not letting the public know about it.

Yead, I'd go with them putting out a special report in the middle of the big game, or during the movie of the week, or your favourite sitcom or drama, the second they capture him.

Originally posted by Aries
and orders or no orders, if i saw the fucker, i put a bullet right between the eyes and watch his brains blow out the back of his head. all you gotta say is that he went for a gun.

Nah, don't even say that. Why take the five million for his capture when you can take the twenty five million for his death, like one of those pics say?

Originally posted by junior
There are many reasons why Special Forces units are more highly trained than regular military units. Successfully retrieving a target without killing him for emotional reasons would probably be one of them.

Yeah, I reckon so.

Originally posted by junior
As for bin Laden's current status, the current news right now is that the intelligence community knows he's still alive because of some letters that have recently popped up. He's believed to be in Northern Pakistan.

Yeah. He'd have to be psychic to be able to do some of the videos and such he's done if he has been killed or captured.

Originally posted by Phillip Tanaka
Nah, what I'd do is get some female commando onto him with a knife. Have her cut his balls off. Skin him alive. Methodically cut him to ribbons and make him beg for death until he talks.

Thats not bad enough. First, when you capture him, put bamboo slivers under his nails. It hurts like heck, and causes infection realy quick. Then, for "medical" reasons, amputate his fingers before gangren (sp) can spread. Hold the anesthetics. Then, stick him in a dank dungeon, and spritz him daily with a metalic windex bottle full of lye on whatever fresh skin he has available, and kick him in the balls. Finaly, put a razor up his asshole and twist it, and feed him nothing but spicy, salty foods so when he has to go, it hurts worse than any torture he has already endured. Then do what you have down.

Originally posted by t.c.cgi
Thats not bad enough. First, when you capture him, put bamboo slivers under his nails. It hurts like heck, and causes infection realy quick. Then, for "medical" reasons, amputate his fingers before gangren (sp) can spread. Hold the anesthetics. Then, stick him in a dank dungeon, and spritz him daily with a metalic windex bottle full of lye on whatever fresh skin he has available, and kick him in the balls. Finaly, put a razor up his asshole and twist it, and feed him nothing but spicy, salty foods so when he has to go, it hurts worse than any torture he has already endured. Then do what you have down.

Holy shit... too bad democracy doesnt affect everything... or i would vote for you to be head of "interigations"

What are you talking about. The American people weren't sure about that Hitler was dead for some years after WWII. So thought that he was in Brazil.

Originally posted by steampunk
I glad everybody here is so civilized.

Civillised enough to want to get rid of Binladen and terrorism. And gut him to use his innerds for chum. No, actually, that's be cruel to the sharks.

Originally posted by T8H3X11
What are you talking about. The American people weren't sure about that Hitler was dead for some years after WWII. So thought that he was in Brazil.

i'm saying that if the US had captured bin laden and kept it quiet, when CNN found out about it, they'd scream bloody murder.

Originally posted by Phillip Tanaka
Civillised enough to want to get rid of Binladen and terrorism. And gut him to use his innerds for chum. No, actually, that's be cruel to the sharks.
Getting rid of Bin Laden and fighting terrorism is nice. Mutilating them is another. It is in fact not nice. Then again neither is what Bin Laden did. That doesn't mean we have to be even more monstorous. Catch 'em, have a trail, sentence him and if international courts do the death penalty thing, do it nice and quick.

Well I double backed on that one didn't I? :) Cruelty to sharks. But in all seriousness, how hard we play hardball is dependant on how hard the opposition, in this case, want to play. Two wrongs may not make a right, but to hell with all the sniviling cowards who think good men throw away their guns when the man in the black hat runs out of ammo. I advocate any and all means necessary to bring terrorists to justice. Cry all you want, but I feel that if something as bad as torture for the purpose of saving lives, not for fun, is what has to be done to make Mohammed talk, then I would hand him over to a female commando who knows how to make creeps like him sing like birds, because I want to hear him sing. I wouldn't enjoy it and I would hope that it would never happen again, but I would have him cut to ribbons if that's the way he wants to play the game.

Back