Covert Spy Network in Kilrah

Originally posted by Col.Dom
Because the Confed Banshee is a remnant of SWC...
So you don't like WC2 because they recycled the SWC Dorkir, Dilligent and Jalthi? Or Privateer because they recycled the SWC Dralthi,Salthi, Raptor and Gratha? Hmm...

Originally posted by Wedge009
So you don't like WC2 because they recycled the SWC Dorkir, Dilligent and Jalthi? Or Privateer because they recycled the SWC Dralthi,Salthi, Raptor and Gratha? Hmm...

HA! But I never said I disliked Armada! I simply disliked the choice of fighters!

Very well, so you don't like the aforementioned fighters then? That's sad. And I don't mean unhappy.

Originally posted by Wedge009
Very well, so you don't like the aforementioned fighters then? That's sad. And I don't mean unhappy.

Why is that so pathetic? So I don't like those ugly/gross ships! I only appreciated the SWC TCS Tiger's Claw/Armada Lexington and the SWC Hornet, really. The rest were just so... wierd... like all of SWC.

IMHO

Your honest opinion means about as much as the honest opinion of the world's smartest cockroach.

Originally posted by LeHah
Your honest opinion means about as much as the honest opinion of the world's smartest cockroach.

Well, in that case, you are the nicest man ever. IMHO.

Why, that was witty and intelligent! Whatever shall I do?! :eek:

Enough with the banal banter from the Peanut Gallery, lets be constructive here...

Originally posted by LeHah
Enough with the banal banter from the Peanut Gallery, lets be constructive here...

To save the thread I won't be ;)

So, how 'bout them Covert Spy Networks?

:p

Back