Court marshal

Aw, she's got this higher-then-thou and by-the-regs attitude. Just keep 'em firing, that's what I say. Maybe that's why I always flew with Maniac. Uh-uh

Ripper said:
I liked Flint. I liked Rachel. My only complaint with the babe situation is that they left out the realistic possibility of choosing both, and having a little sandwich action. MMMmmmmmmmmmmm......sandwich..

You're my favorite person for the next five minutes. Seriously.

Fruitcake said:
I don't get that any of you actually *like* Flint, she always pisses me off and I try to avoid her as much as possible. Her attitude is bad. If I fly with Hobbes and Maniac coz they're my buddies, that's my problem, not hers. Flying with Maniac or Vagabond, who are actually good pilots, that's my decision, I'm the COLONEL!!! I always ground her butt and let the captain decide (Eisen seems to have the hots for her?)...

Rachel is the way to go. She even let's me joyride that Excalibur. I love her

Fruitcake said:
Aw, she's got this higher-then-thou and by-the-regs attitude. Just keep 'em firing, that's what I say. Maybe that's why I always flew with Maniac. Uh-uh

I totally agree: she and Cobra were so disrespectful and really annoying. Even Flint's looks didn't make her worthwhile. Flint and Cobra, I just love dumping their morale.

You guys are probably right. Flint lectures on me even if I fly the first missions with Vagabond and Vaquero.

I thing flint were a very intresting character.... rachel were more simpel (and ennoying) she tried to "capture" blair from the beginig...

Back