Court marshal

You really nailed him.

One time I flew that Locanda mission and after Flint and I got back to the Victory I killed my speed and diverted my power to damage control just to fix it up before I landed. And I swear, Flint just drove right into me and it destroyed my ship. Cause you know how it shows the object camera after you blow up? Well there her ship was swimming in my debris. And I was like, "Goddammit dude!"

I mean that mission is kind of tough on a higher setting of difficulty. And I finally made it back alive. For sure!

They seem to be good for different types of missions. For example, Maniac works best when he's dogfighting enemy fighters--don't bother sending him after capships since it's more effective to have him keep the fighters busy while you go after the capships yourself. Catscratch on the other hand is more of a bomber pilot--and you'd better keep the fighters off his back while he makes a bombing run. Primate is good all-around--he seems to last longer than any other pilot except Hawk before being forced to bail out, and he'll rack up quite a few kills as well.

Speaking of WC4 wingmates, I always found it odd that in the sneak-past-Ella mission you only get one wingman--considering the scale of the fighting, I would have expected more than just two Intrepid fighters to be launched.

overmortal said:
I always like Flint better than Rachael. I think Flint could kick Rachael's ass. But, suddenly, in the midst of fighting, they fall into some mud . . .

Not if you get in between them first!! :D :D :p

TopGun said:
To Kill Kilrathi, it would be a different matter, if it was to kill a Human

?

i dont fully undertsand what you mean, but think about it she risk a ship worth at least 1 000 000 credits, her own life, and others too,

what she did could have been seen as sabotage.

Mm, I think fighters were cheaper by that time in the war. The fighters in WC1 were 250,000 credits each.

Flint is the best CapShip killing wingman in WC3. Whenever I want a Big ship dead, I sick Flint on it. Boom. Vagabond's such a good dogfighter he ends up stealing my kills.

Hobbes is good too. Maniac is insubordinate and also steals kills.

I usually take flint, hobbes or Vaquero.

I take someone out, and usually send then straight back home at the beginning of the first engagement.

"Who needs wingmen?"

Bandit LOAF said:
They seem to be roughly equal to a dollar or a euro, Privateer missile prices aside.

I would say that they are about $100.00, so that your 250,000 credit ship would cost a more realistic $25 million. Cost of a Gulfstream II is $20 million right now. The more I think about it, a credit should equal $100.00.

Back