Confederation Handbook Cover

Flight tests?

I dunno what I'd think about not being able to see my brother very often. He's 7 years younger, and such a pain, but when he's not home, the house seems excessively quiet.

Is it bad like that for you, Hero?

You`re kidding, right? You`re joing the Air Force? That`s great! if you pass of course.
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
First set of tests tomarrow
biggrin.gif
! If I'll pass, it'll be a dream coming true. If not, then I'll do something else, it's not that bad.

Being the youngest in a family of 4, I guess that I'm the pain for my brows, but sometimes they can really piss me off, like when they promise to let me use the computer but only let me have it 2 hours later.
However, when I think about it I know that soon we won't see each other at all, so I try to tolorate them even when they're being @$$es and not let 'em get to me, 'cause when they'll leave the house for good, I'll miss them after all
smile.gif

Oh, there are quite a few stages of testing before you actually start to fly anything: Motor skills, coordination, math, physical tests, you name it. Even if you pass these tests, it`s one thing to fly a Sesna plane. It`s another thing to fly an F-15I.

1 down, 3 to go!

Yep, I've passed the first set of tests
smile.gif
. And like MH said, there are many stages of testing: Today I spent 4 hours on hand coordinatin, logic and mechanical graps tests, and the next stage is made from 'bout 8 hours of tests about math, phisics and god knows what else
wink2.gif

So, if you haven't already, what'll be the first thing they let you fly? Assuming you pass, not that I don't have faith in you.
smile.gif

Of course he`ll pass.
smile.gif

I think you get the results on the spot, correct me if I`m wrong Hero.

I think one of the first things you fly is a Sesna airplane.

I didn't say anything about him failing. I reckon just to be in the air, with yourself at the controls, that'd be so cool.

That would be cool. Too bad I wear I glasses.
frown.gif

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

Yeah, we got the results on the spot (and it took 'em an hour and a half to cheak the test while we waited).

And as for the first thing you fly, well, I guess that depends if you're gonna be an airplane pilot or a chopper pilot, but I'm pretty sure that the Sesna is the first airplane you fly if you're in that branch of the Air force.

I still got a pretty long rode to go, but it can be done with some hard work and luck. As I said before, I'll either pass or fail, but in the end it doesn't really matter
smile.gif
. It's nice to have you're support guys
biggrin.gif
!

Cessna, people.

(An old friend of mine is at the Air Force Academy now... I should ask him what the first thing you fly is...)

No, LOAF is right, it is Cessna. It is the name of the manufactuer who primarily makes light planes and trainers.

------------------
There is no God but myself. No destiny but what I deem for me. I walk my path and no others, for I am free.
http://www.ntr.net/~vondoom

[This message has been edited by Vondoom (edited October 25, 2000).]

Well I've got a while to go before I even get to where you are.

Nothing personal, but LOAF's Baron icon is irritating.

It was spelled Cessna when I looked it up, but it doesn't really matter.

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

Hey Congrats on your promotion!
Boy, that is a scary looking rank. I am quite content with my own rank, though. I think it`s the best looking (except for Space Marshal and Baron, of course, heh heh)

-Kiss up!
-No, I`m not.
-Yes you are!
-Am not!
-Is too!...

Bah, it's the best icon ever. You're just jealous because you're not a Baron
smile.gif

Back