Confederation Handbook Cover

I always seem to associate the term Baron with three fictional characters: Jukaga nar Ki'ra, Vladimir Harkonnen, and Soontir Fel. I don't know why I bring that up, but it's better than debating on how Cessna's spelled.
wink2.gif

Oh, hey, I am a Brig. General now, aren't I?

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

[This message has been edited by Dralthi5 (edited October 26, 2000).]

Last edited by a moderator:
There can be more than one SM. There can be many of them at once. They command big things, like fleets.

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC
You are in no way entitled to any WC games, if you don't have them its your own damn fault.

Read the rules section before you start posting, it might save you and the admins a lot of headaches.
Anyhow, the more you post, the more you advance in rank.

Uh, no, LOAF, I'm not jealous at all. No one could top your position anyway. I find it annoying cos I find no reference to WC from it.

Say, I think it'd be better to call the admins Admirals rather than Space Marshals. You really only have one Marshal, right? But there can easily be more than one Admiral at the same time.

Admirals can command large fleets too. But I take it you mean that Marshals handle HUGE fleets, for example in an entire sector.

Anyone know of any Space Marshals? I only know of Tolwyn at the end of WC4, and that was only temporary.
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
How does the Fleet Admiral compare to the Space Marshall. Are they the same thing with a different name? Fleet Admiral is the highest Navel ranking in rl and I was just wondering what exactly is the difference.

------------------
There is no God but myself. No destiny but what I deem for me. I walk my path and no others, for I am free.

http://www.ntr.net/~vondoom

There *can* be more than one space marshal, but there usually isn't even that many. Just like that *could* be more than one five star general, but there usually aren't even one.

The rank itself is a nod to the British scheme, which has things like "Air Marshal" as their highest ranks.

Back