Character casting . . .

I am A-1 SUPAR!!!!1111

Originally posted by Marcml30
Dina Meyer (Starship Troopers) maybe?

Last thing we need is WC to go the way of SST :p

Originally posted by Kamikaze
How can I alter my avatar? I have a pic I wanna use
1s097.jpg

Can't, till you spam the board up :p Though you can use it immedietly if you register at Spacebat - ::notices Deathglaing(TM):: erm, the place in my sig ^_^;;;

Originally posted by Kamikaze
Shut up bioch

Since you're so eager to quote the rules, how about giving a look at the 1st rule.

You know, the one saying "if you think another user is breaking the rules, do _not_ flame or harass him/her"?

You don't have the admin juju, biatch. Don't mess with the magic you can't control.

Oh, and by the way...

... all of you chill the hell out, before I take the BOFHstik[tm] and start busting heads with my ub3rl33t m@d @dm1n-fu sk1llz.

Re: Oh, and by the way...

Originally posted by Death
... all of you chill the hell out, before I take the BOFHstik[tm] and start busting heads with my ub3rl33t m@d @dm1n-fu sk1llz.

Thats a new one........funny I must say though.

Originally posted by Meson
I think it's time for the mess hall to serve turtle soup. *points gun at the turtle.*

I'm the only one with a gun around here, it's even in my avatar! :) Well it was, before the big Bangusetsu change :p

Re: Re: I am A-1 SUPAR!!!!1111

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF

SST was brilliant, though...

Yeah, but what did it get for it? A mildly successful movie, a half-season of computer generated animation and a mediocre strategy game. And the action figures were screwed to take advantage of horny fans. Hell, WC has more than DOUBLE that. (Well, maybe not the horny fans, but I rest my case)

The only thing worth all the trouble is the book, and maybe the movie if you live to watch things blow up...

thanks, I know what your talkin' about now. I kinda liked the TV show, but now so much the movie.

Originally posted by Mav23
thanks, I know what your talkin' about now. I kinda liked the TV show, but now so much the movie.

You didn't like the movie?!?! I think I as slightly biased becaus eI had read the book going into the movie and loved the nazi propaganda strain running through the movie.

C-ya

hey cool. I lucked out, I got a hot looking, normal anime pic with no guns sticking out of her head!!! By the way, what does Ayaka-san mean???

C-ya

Originally posted by Viper61
By the way, what does Ayaka-san mean?

Ayaka is her name. San is a term used for how well you know someone. A close friend would be *****-chan or whatever. San I believe is more blood related. My understanding of these little things is a little off.

EDIT:

Close.

"-san" is basically an honorary suffix, like "Mister / Missus" . Common courtesy.

"-chan" denotes a 'cute' female, generally.

"-kun" is the male equivilent of "-chan", sort of.

"-sama" means "lord"

"sensei" is teacher, as most Japanese students know ^_^

"-hime" = Royalty.

"Sempai / Kouhai" Confucious Elder / Junior relationship.

Back