Character casting . . .

No! But it did have.....

MR KAT!

c-lu-mr-kat.jpg

Yes it does! It says WING COMMANDER on it, hence it counts as WING COMMANDER! All about Mr. Kat baby, he is the pimpiest pimp of the finest feline felicity's on kilrah man, you betta recognize!

*Kamikaze begins to power up the Broadsword*
(XO):"No dont, its not worth it. You couldnt make the run fast enough"
*Broadsword shuts down*

Aye it is. I once flew off the TCS Austin with my wingman WildFire-, we headed off to nav point 1 and came across a salthi patrol. Good sign that a carrier was in the area. I sent a burst laser link signal back to the Austin and fell in under WildFire-'s wing. Four of them and two of us, piece of cake, or so we thought. We waited until we got close in and dumped off some Heatseekers and then broke as they opened up with their lasers. I picked one up right away and had to juke left and right before I could shake him a bit. Meanwhile one of the Salthi shot right past me and I instinctively hit the trigger and turned him into a pile of death and destruction. WildFire- was doing the dance of death with a pair of furballs. They had him boxed in and were pounding the living shit out of his paper thin shields, I ignored the missile warning chime and afterburned straight at the lead Salthi firing for all my hornet was worth. Drained the guns but I got the little fucker. WildFire- shook the other cat and tore him a new one. Then the last Salthi came out of nowhere and blew WildFire- into little fiery pieces, I cried and ran home with my tail between my legs. That sucked.

A Pirate turtle? You can hide the phat l00t in your shell and crawl away under the police cars. NOBODY EXPECTS A PIRATE TURTLE! Who's the sexy turtle who gets all the sea urchin, KAMIKAZE! Damn straight...He is the turtle, who pirates like a brotha man.

Oh but WildFire- didn't die, he was resurrected by the Borg so the Romulans could use him as a spokesman in their war against the Galactic Empire. We all know the Galactic Empire is allied with the Cylons so ZUH!

Originally posted by Dynaco
A Pirate turtle? You can hide the phat l00t in your shell and crawl away under the police cars. NOBODY EXPECTS A PIRATE TURTLE! Who's the sexy turtle who gets all the sea urchin, KAMIKAZE! Damn straight...He is the turtle, who pirates like a brotha man.
Okay u r just wierd okay, Im not a turtle.
Go get some good hair dye and select a real hair color, purple isnt one.

I prefer it as Deep Sea Blue instead of purple, Kris is purple. No Mr. Weasel, there are FIVE guns. Let's start again, what is your name?

Back