Character casting . . .

Originally posted by Kamikaze

Okay u r just wierd okay, Im not a turtle.
Go get some good hair dye and select a real hair color, purple isnt one.

You are a turtle... You can't complain about other people's hair colour...

Hrm it seems the dosage was not enough. We shall give you another hypo spray. Now, where were you born? Oh fuck that, you don't have any bloody guns in your hair, just giant tentacles to ear rape japanese school girls as your perform patchage

How can I alter my avatar? I have a pic I wanna use
1s097.jpg

Jesus Christ TC, you have been hanging around with NutBoy<tm> too often. Colour? COLOR DAMN YOU! COLOR! No U, U is for silly tea drinking limeys. I mean I know you live in BRITISH columbia and all but damn, yo.

hehe you remind me of that silly woman in the office. Oh well, uh won't be allowed by who? You? Look what I found on eBay, the worlds smallest violin, here I am playing a tune for you. YUO IS TEH SUCK!

This is from the rules

5) Since there are different people of different tastes and points of view, let's just say our opinions in a nice way and respect the others' reasonable opinions. Flames or other outright abusive language is not tolerated

Shut up bioch

I'd do some ass whoopin' here, but it's Dyn, so I think I'll leave it to a higher power... it's entertaining anyway...

*bitchslap*
You guys could talk about something that deals with WC then.
Then the stupidity will stop.

and WTF is YUO IS TEH SUCK ? is it your shitlame version of 'All your base belong to us'?

NAWWWWWW
This is barely 5% on the embare ASS o meter for me.

I would have to do a lot worse to get embarassed

OOC
Just ranting because of a person on a different page. She is constantly a ass and usually its every day

Back