Callsigns

My callsigns I've been using so far... well... I didn't actually kept track of them. I remember starting using something like 'Hawkeye' to as wiered as 'The Advancer' (which was supposed to sound a bit advanced)... and then it came up to me to use Tachyon... which I used in WCSO.

When the script decided that our played characters have their designated callsigns, I used them in their respective games (e.g. Bluehair, Maverick and Frosty).

My handle here, TheFraix is actually just The Fraix... or rather more, The Arvin. Or simply, Arvin... as in ARVIN NATHANAEL CHANDRA, my given name. For trivial matters, if you arrange my first letters and write them down in Britainnian runic style, you'll get to a word resembling 'FRAIX'.

-RVN

My callsigns I've been using so far... well... I didn't actually kept track of them. I remember starting using something like 'Hawkeye' to as wiered as 'The Advancer' (which was supposed to sound a bit advanced)... and then it came up to me to use Tachyon... which I used in WCSO.

When the script decided that our played characters have their designated callsigns, I used them in their respective games (e.g. Bluehair, Maverick and Frosty).

My handle here, TheFraix is actually just The Fraix... or rather more, The Arvin. Or simply, Arvin... as in ARVIN NATHANAEL CHANDRA, my given name. For trivial matters, if you arrange my first letters and write them down in Britainnian runic style, you'll get to a word resembling 'FRAIX'. :)

-RVN

I got my callsing from WC 4.123106, where farmer Blair changes his callsing to Earthworm.:) Anywho, I use it in Prophecy/SO, and the Privateer games, but in WC1-WC4 I always use Maverick.

Umm... Bluehair wasn't a callsign, its what the actual character is refered to by fans because he didn't have a name at the time. Frosty also wasn't Casey's callsign as far as we know.

TC

Incidentally... my nick comes from a release from my favorite band... Tears For Fears. Their 1996 release was a B-sides and rarities album called Saturnine Martial and Lunatic.

At first, my self-adopted nick (I'm so boring that my friends haven't given me one irl) was 'Saturnine', and before that, it was Catatonic. But, the word Saturnine describes me perfectly, so that's what I've kept for the last four years. To be different, I changed it to 'Saturnyne', and it's been that ever since.

But, I reiterate... my kills skyrocket when I use "Catatonic" in WC... odd, hmm?

Bluehair *was* a callsign, TC -- it's what the WC1/2 characters are programed to 'mouth' as his name.

Actually, no :). They mouthed "Dipstick" in WC1, and in WC2, they mouthed whatever callsign/name you put in.

My real name is Tristan, and i was typing my name one day really fast and it looked something like this; Twristar
from that day on i was Twister.

i play WC1-4 under Maverick, couse you know...it's blair.

WCP i'm Twister couse theres still no official name for casey jr. ('cept for Frosty maybe)
and WCA WCpriv1/2 WCar; Twister it is...

and about this callsign registration agency?
i very much doubt that, i saw a documantry on Discovery once about life on a carrier, they were about 12 Fireballs, 9 Icemans and 15 Mavericks...

there are over 40 LOAF's on ICQ, Ben was list Nr1 LOAF:D

[Edited by Twister on 11-20-2000 at 11:30]

Well, I've started as "Eagle", moved to "Tiger", and then reached to "Hero". After I've became *online* (which was 'bout 2-3 years ago), I started using ClawMarks (any variant: ClawMarks/Claw_Marks/Claw Marks) and later it became my callsigh aswell, but I still use "Hero" from now and then (as you can see...) :)

I've never been original, so I go by Bluehair and Maverick in WC1-4.

My nick at school was a twist of my surname, Wong2, but I never really liked it that much, so I don't use it anymore.

Since there isn't an official callsign for Casey yet, and being unoriginal as I am, I go by Wedge in WCP, after Wedge Antilles. I originally signed up as Wedge on this board, but someone apparently already has that name, which I have not seen to this day. So I took the 009 from my uni e-mail (which also sounds a bit like 007, try-hardy me) and there we go, Wedge009.

Hey what do you guys think of the callsign "FireClaw"? From a wc3 kilrathi ace I kinda like it better then Hawk now.

[Edited by Hawk on 11-23-2000 at 15:25]

Back