Callsigns

That's interesting, I just did a search for posts made by the user 'Wedge' with exact match and got nothing. So why wasn't I allowed to take that as a user name?

i remmember, a friend of mine registered her on the old CZ as Slayer, wa alowed to do so, but later the CZ gave him the callsign DoomSlayer...odd hm?

If your friend went from being a 'her' to a 'him', it's only normal she also changed her name...

Originally posted by Wedge009
That's interesting, I just did a search for posts made by the user 'Wedge' with exact match and got nothing. So why wasn't I allowed to take that as a user name?
Like TC said, not everyone who's registered has ever posted something. I'm sure some people just register to have their preferred alias reserved in case they ever need it.

Originally posted by KrisV
If your friend went from being a 'her' to a 'him', it's only normal she also changed her name...
uhm...ya, the "her" actually had to be a herE
so the post had to look like this

i remmember, a friend of mine registered here on the old CZ as Slayer, was allowed to do so, but later the CZ gave him the callsign DoomSlayer...odd hm?

k?

[Edited by Twister on 11-25-2000 at 08:31]

Originally posted by KrisV
Like TC said, not everyone who's registered has ever posted something. I'm sure some people just register to have their preferred alias reserved in case they ever need it.

Grrr, that's just being greedy. Oh well, I kinda like the 009 bit now, even if the poor bugger does kark it in TWINE.

Originally posted by Knight
Hm..... No flood control on this board?
Sure there is. I'm not sure how Twister managed to double-post. I guess he was on something.

Well, if his browser sits there on the limbo, where the post has already been sent but the browser didn't receive the reply yet, for more than 60 seconds, it's possible to double post if he clicks the button again. Or if the post of the second click arrives 60 seconds after the first...

Isn't it 90 secs now? I remember it used to be 60, which was just fine, but 90 stopped me posting more than double the times.

That recently happened to me and on the notice it was written 60 seconds, unless I was drunk at the moment...:)

Well...

For the callsigns i used (arranged chronologically)

TriggerHappy
Seraph
Maverick
Spade
SuicideKing

And my Current Callsigns are Hovering between
Saint John/St. John and Devereaux

[Edited by Cmdr-St_John on 11-29-2000 at 06:59]

Back