BWS status

Well, look at it the bright way. At least the many replies show some interesting facts about WC. It's good if you need to refresh your memory.

(I wonder how long this thread can keep being somewhat interesting. I mean, it's bound to turn into a spam thread with obscure references to Joshua/Super polymers/George Washington sooner or later, right? RIGHT? :p)

Well, look at it the bright way. At least the many replies show some interesting facts about WC. It's good if you need to refresh your memory.

(I wonder how long this thread can keep being somewhat interesting. I mean, it's bound to turn into a spam thread with obscure references to Joshua/Super polymers/George Washington sooner or later, right? RIGHT? :p)

Not really. Every post by RogueBanshee I read, my memory of WC becomes a bit fuzzier. I'm even starting to lose my grip on reality... OOO pretty pink elephant!

Then ignore RogueBanshee's posts and just read the replies. I actually learnt a few things.

Also, elephants are *purple*, not pink. See? That wasn't so hard.

These are good questions.

1: The BW forces in the novel mention arresting her for having bio-weapons. Why did she have them or did Tolwyn have them planted so that she would be arrested and easier to find?

I believe it's actually just the briefing Blair is given that mentions an arrest... Maniac's covert recording mentions bioweapon samples being destroyed (and the Confederation retrieving 'their agent') -- but in all likelyhood Dr. Brody was at the Tyr lab to reveal what she knew about Tolwyn's bioweapons project.

2: Why would Tolwyn want to let an enemy agent anywhere near the bio-convergence weapon development project?

Apparently her scientific expertise was absolutely necessary to the breakthrough (like how Doctor Heisenberg thought of himself... until Hiroshima.)

3: If she was critical enough to the project for Tolwyn to go through all that trouble to get her why didn't she just sabotage the bio-convergence weapons and cripple Tolwyn's plans?

Well, in the final analysis -- she kind of did, didn't she?

The thing thats a real mystery to me is if there is a real shortage of fighters, then why don't we see more use of the wing of Hellcat Vs that Blair brought when he defected.

IIRC, in the game Pliars tells Blair that he stripped the Hellcats for parts, and you get the choice to either dress him down for it or tell him to put the parts to good use

It's like our own little version of Godwin's Law.

As a crius.net discussion grows longer, the probability of a reference to Joshua approaches one.

Maybe it's not really the intrepid. Maybe it's a giant screen painted with a picture of the intrepid on it to mask the REAL training facility.

As stupid as this thread has gotten, at points, there's no need to further screw it up by adding off-topic idiocy. Feel free to discontinue talking about Joshua.

Back