Bozo the clown is being cancel

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's still on-air in Germany, Fishbone? :)
In France too, but only once a week, and during a low-audience daytime...

A tank out of a Coke can? That's possible! ;)

As long as he always takes that Swiss knife with him...

[Edited by mpanty on 06-28-2001 at 23:36]

I actually don't remember that show very much either... but it was like my favorite show when I was little.

That and Winnie the Pooh :)

So what if he makes a tank out of a can... it's TV.

Originally posted by Johnl12
I was just reading the news. Bozo's last show is in August. Forty years, I remember watching it as a kid (No that wasn't yesterday:)) in the seventies. I really like the cartoons.

[Edited by Johnl12 on 06-11-2001 at 05:43]

Who cares :D?

Originally posted by LeHah
Bad anime is another: Pokemon (No offense, but I just dont see why its so damned BIG!), Digimon (bastardized Pokemon)...
Pokémon is, at least where I live, thankfully fading away. Although as a replacement, my brother now watches Digimon. Which, strangely enough, I rather enjoy. I dislike nomékoP 'cause the idiots couldn't say a sentence to save their lives. But, thankfully, Digimon can speak! Pity half the cartoon is taken up by their metamorphoses. Oh, sorry, 'evolutions', if you must.

But, as with most stuff these days, succeeding seasons seem to be worse than the original. Remember Power Rangers? That's just what's happening to Digimon. Not that some people care.

Incidentally, I rather like CG shows. Reboot, Beast Wars, Beast Machines (go Mainframe!), Donkey Kong Country (so sue me!), Starship Troopers.

But I don't have that much time to watch TV these days. I still have Roswell Conspiracies and Hornblower taped from last night which I couldn't watch 'cause of work and study for my last exam.

But as a kid I used to watch Transformers. He-Man as well, I think. Weird stuff. Thunderbirds too, not the puppet-mation, the Japanime one. And all the Disney and Bugs Bunny stuff too, of course.

Okay guys... this is so very very off topic... even the off topic discussion has dwindled. You should have just let it die...

Closed

TC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back