Blairs Age

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delance said:
True. The situation was very different on WCIV as well. Those were "peaceful" Kilrathi, unlike the pirates of WCP.

Peaceful? "Those Religious Zealots have been raiding our colonies ever since we nuked Kilrah, they'd love to have another Crack at us."
Doesnt quite sound peaceful to me... though I have to admit I was like "OH WOW! THIS ROCKS!" When the Kilrathi came to the rescue in the "Holding the Line" Mission

F4U Corsair said:
Peaceful? "Those Religious Zealots have been raiding our colonies ever since we nuked Kilrah, they'd love to have another Crack at us."
Doesnt quite sound peaceful to me... though I have to admit I was like "OH WOW! THIS ROCKS!" When the Kilrathi came to the rescue in the "Holding the Line" Mission

WC4N states that the Kilrathi are more busy fighting amongst themselves to determine who will be the new Imperial clan, and False Colors suggests that Melek's been able to muster enough support up to establish a caretaker government that interacts with the Confederation even as they try to settle their own affairs and reestablish their civilization.

Then you run into the Sivarist pirates and renegades of WCP. It's like saying that all of human civilization like the Landreich, or that every human is a pirate because there are a few human pirates out there.

I picture the situation in post-war Kilrathi space is the same as it is in Iraq now. Confed helping to form a stable government with religious zealots and raiders killing at will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back