Blairs Age

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure what you mean. We argued about Claw Marks dates and what not back in the day, but we have enough information available to us to say with a fair amount of certainty that he was born in 2630.

Are we truly sure of Blair's death? The impression I was left with upon the completion of WCP was that he may one day return...

Hmm... good point. They did leave it a little vague. Personally, I was a little shocked that they would kill him off that way. I always thought he deserved a "happily ever after." That's a little naive, I know... But then again, if he had to go down, he might as well have gone down fighting (what, being the guy that saved the human race and all).
I wondered why he stayed onboard the device rather than running. I guess he had a personal vendetta against the Nephilum after what they did to him.
Sphynx

Do keep in mind that this is turning towards the given example of a "controversial subject".

That said, the Calendar that comes with WCKS clearly gives Blair's birthday. I don't have it with me here at work, but I think I have it at the house.

Sphynx said:
Hmm... good point. They did leave it a little vague. Personally, I was a little shocked that they would kill him off that way. I always thought he deserved a "happily ever after." That's a little naive, I know... But then again, if he had to go down, he might as well have gone down fighting (what, being the guy that saved the human race and all).
I wondered why he stayed onboard the device rather than running. I guess he had a personal vendetta against the Nephilum after what they did to him.
Sphynx

Yeah speaking of which I wasnt too fond of Hawks death either, WC seems to love crappy deaths! I mean seriously, You either watch the Kilrathi tear his fighter apart after helping him kill the ones you were suppose to save, or hear Stiletto tell you about his death later, seriously WTF!?

i have my boxes decently stacked on top of a high shelf, with manuals and all,
but if i'm right, his birthday is noted in the calender which came with the kilrathi saga?

if blair was 51, maniac should be about thesame age?

can't imagine a 51-year old with an attitude of "the maniac", or flying with a frontline squadron? and paladin? wasn't he talking about retirement in WC1?
in the prophecy manual he sended a letter to blair, and he was still involved in confed(senator?) how old was paladin then in prophecy? 80/90 years old?

makes sense...

but that makes maniac's role in prophecy even stranger? why is he still on active duty, is he too stupid to grow old?

That was on the TCS Concordia, the Terran flagship, loaded with aces. A one of a kind situation, I guess. You don´t see many pilot colonels in the same ship in WC.

actually he made squadcommander in wing commander 4, but on his first flight out he got one of his squadmembers shot out of the sky when they charged a nephilim wing "the maniac way"....

Yes the Concordia was a top of the line Flagship, What do you think the Midway was? A lumbering Giant made to scare people? I understand she was too new to become the flagship, but Im pretty sure that ship woulda found its way to the advanced guard.

blair was only a colonol "under" angel in the special operations 1&2, he was demoted to captain after the losing the claw...

But repromoted after he was clear of treason. That was actually right at the end of WC2. And i was also referring to the time between WCs 2 and 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back