• Alive

Votes: 18 50.0%
  • Dead

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • either

Votes: 5 13.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know blair is alive or i mean they left it open maybe for the future development.. becuase in the end sequence movie you can clearly see The Pylon he was in slips back into the warp gate
i watched it over and over again very closely and you can see it
so he is alive :)

Yeah, stupid bastards, the gave us WC3,WC4 and WCP and they want to make a profit, they surely deserve to die

Or you need a new brain and a better life

I wasn't calling them bastards for wanting to make a profit or giving us such great games, I'm calling them bastards for leaving us hanging (aka teasing) and then probably never following through with a sequel.
And get a life? Sure. I need to get a life because I spend time chatting on CIC chat zone. But so do you. So maybe we can all pick a day and go out and get lives.

Originally posted by RiotAct218
...So maybe we can all pick a day and go out and get lives.

I'm kinda tight on the $$'s; how much does one of those cost?...

Seriously, though I'm workin' on gettin' a life. I remember when I used to have one of those, and I gotta say, it's a lot harder to get one than to maintain one. Sheesh. :(

According to the poll, more people think that Blair is alive than dead. Hope springs eternal at the CIC. Besides Blair deserves to end his days with dignity, not a prisoner of the bugs, which is my personal theory. To quote Optimus Prime "Heros never die." And to quote Commodore Tolwyn "People need Heros." ;)

for a warrior, what's more dignified than going out in the final battle with the most dangerous enemy the confederation has ever known?

Originally posted by Excelsis
According to the poll, more people think that Blair is alive than dead. Hope springs eternal at the CIC.

Not any more.

:D

Let him stay dead. If you don't like Casey, fine. But Blair's time as a hero is over.

quick, get all your friends to join just for this poll and vote to keep blair alive! :D we cannot be stopped!! :D

Originally posted by Excelsis
...And to quote Commodore Tolwyn "People need Heros." ;)
Hero: aka hoagie, grinder, sub, po' boy, etc.. A type of sandwich served on a small, torpedo-shaped loaf of bread, containing a variety of cold cuts, meats, cheeses, and condiments.

...Perhaps that's what Tolwyn meant. ;)

Originally posted by RiotAct218
And to quote an ancient Chinese proverb: "It's not mean if it's hilarious."
?...

I know it didn't make sense, but I felt I had to quote something. That one was from the fortune cookies on the Homestar Runner site.

Back