Votes: 18 50.0%
  • Dead

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • either

Votes: 5 13.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally posted by Aries
quick, get all your friends to join just for this poll and vote to keep blair alive! :D we cannot be stopped!! :D

The only people that decide if Blair is alive or not are the people who do the next Wing Commander game... whenever that is.

Originally posted by Aries
well damnit, can't they take a hint from the poll!

Since when do polls or internet petitions do any good?

I lost what little faith I had in them since Bob Peck wasn't cast in the Star Wars prequels.

"British actor Bob Peck was born in Leeds in north England on Aug. 23, 1945. He graduated from Leeds College of Art before starting professional stage acting. Peck acted for the Royal Shakespeare Company and the National Theatre. He also starred in more than 20 television dramas. In Britain, he was best known for his role in the 1985 television series "Edge of Darkness". Internationally, he made his mark as Robert Muldoon, a game warden in Steven Spielberg's 1993 "Jurassic Park." Peck was known as a highly adaptable actor, and garnered wide respect from his colleagues. Actor Sir Ian McKellen has credited Peck as being the actor from whom he has learned the most. Peck died in London of cancer at age 53. He had fought the disease for several years. He was survived by wife Jill, two daughters and a son."

http://us.imdb.com/Name?Peck,+Bob+(I)

Originally posted by LeHah
...Internationally, he made his mark as Robert Muldoon, a game warden in Steven Spielberg's 1993 "Jurassic Park." Peck was known as a highly adaptable actor...
http://us.imdb.com/Name?Peck,+Bob+(I)

Thx 4 the info. I had the impression the character was an Aussie, though (I only saw it once). Was it?...(no headshot avail on the link you gave; that don't help...)

People were petitioning him for any character but most wanted him as a Jedi.

I believe Mr Peck was from around Leeds, England, not Australia.

Originally posted by LeHah

I believe Mr Peck was from around Leeds, England, not Australia.
Yeah, you said that already... my question (as you'll see in the orig. post) was as to whether his character was an Aussie or not... Anyone?...

Back