Blair Still Alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I agree with you Kamikaze.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kamikaze Wrote: Those who bicker about games or stories like Hairy Pots, Magic, and Star Wars need to actually see it before they complain.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Certainly people need to see something before actually forming opinions. I don't care how many second hand opinions you have, you should be there FIRST HAND to make YOUR OWN opinion.

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
<Whiney>I'm a person and my name is Anakin!</Whiney>

Never tried that but I doubt its effectiveness. I'll try it on a target of minimal interest....

I AM SO SMOOTH WIT DA LADIEZ YO ;)

Originally posted by Col.Dom
HAHAHA!! That's how I got my last girlfriend, dude! Works like a freaking charm!
For her sake, I hope your off-line personality is much more pleasant than your on-line personality. ;)

Originally posted by Col.Dom
Christians get worked up about things like Anakin and the Pot-meister (heh heh... Pot-meister) because they feel exposure to things like other religions and witchcraft "open windows," for demons to fly in through and take you over. As LeHah cited from that insane newsletter, "possess."
You need to be careful when listening to stories about 'Christians' [it's such a broad and mis-used term]. These particular people may or may not have good intentions, but they can be infuriatingly narrow-minded. Nevertheless, this is not something to pester them about - if they choose not to see things like Star Wars and Harry Potter, that's their choice - it only becomes a problem if they try to enforce their views on others.

Originally posted by Wedge009
For her sake, I hope your off-line personality is much more pleasant than your on-line personality. ;)

You need to be careful when listening to stories about 'Christians' [it's such a broad and mis-used term]. These particular people may or may not have good intentions, but they can be infuriatingly narrow-minded. Nevertheless, this is not something to pester them about - if they choose not to see things like Star Wars and Harry Potter, that's their choice - it only becomes a problem if they try to enforce their views on others.

I consider myself Christian and in good spirits with the Lord, but some Christians really do embarass me with their narrow-mindedness and constantly taking things out of context.

Originally posted by Wedge009

Well said on all accounts, Wedge. I am a Christian myself and I know how narrow-minded some can be. I apologize if I came off as insensitive ;)

Yes, my off-line personality is a bit more down-to-Earth.... I'm actually a bit less rambunctious lately since I haven't exercised for, like, a week :(

Religion discussion's just a bad idea, and this has gotten somewhat off Wing Commander... so bang we're closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back