Blair Still Alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korhowl

Spaceman
I was wondering if anyone watched the ending to prophecy very close. I saw that the platform blair was in was sucked back thru ther portal before it closed.. i was wondering if anyone could confirm this. Watch it real close... Maybe he still is alive ?
I would like to think so :)

I doubt anyone could survive that, but with it being like a movie and all, I wouldn't be surprised if he did.

Naw,
The way I see it he went dying with a gun in his hands and fighting the aliens.
Granted thats a Marine's death, but still its a noble death.

Originally posted by Soma
Uh-oh

Yeah, I know what you mean. :(
This thread is in serious risk of being closed.

CZ Rules:

"2) If you think a subject you're posting is controversial (eg. Blair's death), think twice before posting it. While a good debate is to be enjoyed, some subjects have been debated to the death. "

I wanted him to survive. Its the makers choose if not. There was some time between the alien encounter and the massive explosion. He could have simply gone in his ship but sucked through the wormhole. Thats the way I'd like to see it.

Overall... go ask Mark Hamill!

Sorry i didnt realize i was starting a massive debate i was just curious to other peoples ideas on the situation :confused:

Mark Hamill has no say in Blair's fate. He's just there to get a check to pay for his electric bill.

Wouldnt it be great if Mark played a part in "star wars episode 3" as maybe, a preminition of the future?

hmm

well since you know the great EA company HAD to take over 6 other companies including origin and seeing how they haven't worked on a wing commander game since prophecy unless they are keeping it top secret, i guess we will never know if blair lived or died!

Nafé

Re: hmm

Originally posted by Naféasonto
well since you know the great EA company HAD to take over 6 other companies including origin and seeing how they haven't worked on a wing commander game since prophecy unless they are keeping it top secret, i guess we will never know if blair lived or died!

Nafé

You know Origin was owned by EA during most of Wing Commander's lifetime, right? Origin is actually one of the few design studios under EA that still exists as a seperate entity, even though it publishes as 'EA Games'. Of course, that doesn't mean any former Wing Commander working-on people are there.

I know someone that talked to the Origin game designers and they had told them that Blair lives. Prophecy was to be the first of a 'new' WC trio. But then it got canned. :(

could someone tell me why they aren't contiuing Wing Commander which had to be one of the best Space Sims out there? And the greatest story line?

Nafe

Other people might know better, but I think it was because they wanted to cut their budget and WC was very expensive to make.

Originally posted by Ghost
Or maybe as Anakin father.
I think they should take a moment from a great Mel Brooks film:
"Anakin I am your brother's mother's sister's half cousin's former roomate."
"What does that make us?"
"Absolutely nothing."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back