Best movie quote

The day I killed your father was the most important day of you life!!! For me, it was Tuesday!
M Bison in Steet Fighter the movie, (Quite possibly the worst video game movie of all time, excluding the rest of them of course.)

Stick around -Predator

This green beret is gonna kick your big ass!
I eat green berets for breakfast (punch) and right now I'm very hungry.
Commando

Hey Hollenbeck, there this new invention out there, it's called a razor.
To risky, I might start thinking of you and slit my wrists.
The last boyscout

I changed the condition of the test.
You cheated?
I don't like the lose.
Star Trek II wrath of Khan

Pretty much any Arnold movie lol

Not this time, Gal. Not this time. Not this fucking time. No. No no no no no no no no no! No! No no no no no no no no no no no no no! No! Not this fucking time! No fucking way! No fucking way, no fucking way, no fucking way! You've made me look a right cunt!

I seem to have forgotten one of the greatest B movies of all time.

"Hail to the King baby"
"give me some sugar baby"
"this is my boomstick!"
"It's just pillow talk baby"
"yeah maybe, just maybe me and my boys can keep them from getting the book, yeah and I'm a chinese jet pilot (not exact, been a long time since I have seen this movie)"
"Yeah I said it, basicly,
did you say the words exactly,
well not every syllibal, but basicly I said it"
"Come get some"
and finally
..........."Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun"

army of darkness, some of Bruce Cambell's finest work

I would have to say from Star Wars said by many different characters in all of the movies

"I've got a bad feeling about this."

When I run my Star Wars RPG, I usually have the players say I got a bad feeling about this on cue, it is pretty handy,and funny lol.

BlackJack2063 said:
When I run my Star Wars RPG, I usually have the players say I got a bad feeling about this on cue, it is pretty handy,and funny lol.

West End Games or Wizards Of The Coast?

Dirty Pretty Things

How come I've never seen you people before?

Because we are the people you do not see. We are the ones who drive your cabs, clean your rooms, and suck your cocks.

Back