Bangusetsu CIC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel sorry for the people that join the CZ for the first time when things are back to normal, with everyone calling each other little girls and turtles. :)

Not to mention the over-extended flaming...
mad.gif

(goes into full kawaii-ko mode)

Waaaaai! Atashi, kou iu no ga suki da mon! (translation: Yay! I love this!)

<Ahem>

Now that that's out of my system, I want to say that I find this quite amusing as an April Fool's prank. Kudos to whoever thought of it.

I swear I've never seen a thread grow so fast. This is a pretty good April Fool's joke, though the one at the TheForce.net :eek: takes the cake.

Originally posted by Penguin
I swear I've never seen a thread grow so fast. This is a pretty good April Fool's joke, though the one at the TheForce.net :eek: takes the cake.
Yeah, I know. I mean, it wasn't totally predictable at all.

Unlike others I think this is quite good joke. Topics talking about WC start bit too often wander beacuse most major questions are talked around quite few times.

Still this could be hell to those who hate Love Hina...

Okay, not liking Love Hina is sorta understandable.. I didn't like it at first either. But how could anyone not like To Heart? :(

......... i think my heart ......... sorry wrong place, lungs. PAIN! ARGH! HEMMORAGGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED A CORTICAL STIMULATOR! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, April Fools Day is over and things should now be back to normal. To clear up any confusion, here's the complete list of ranks and where they came from:

Not sure how many of these were actually seen. Probably not everyone with a custom graphic posted.

Ayaka, Rio, Shiho, Aoi, Multi, Serio, Tomoko, Remmy, Serika, Kotone and Akari are from To Heart

Sara (TC), Naru (Death), Haruka (LeHah), Mav23 (Mutsumi), mpanty (Suu), Motoko (Phoenix), Shinobu (Dynaco) and Tama [Cadet] are all from Love Hina

Miki (LOAF) is from Marmalade Boy

Miyazawa (Ghost) is from Kareshi Kanojyo no Jijyo. Also known as "Kare Kano" or "His and Her Circumstances".

Nagisa (ace) is from Yume de Aetera

Mizuki (Supdon3) is from Comic Party

and finally, according to Kris at least, Bangusetsu means April Fool's Day!

I really rather enjoyed it. Perhaps they should give us all Kilrathi titles of honor and Kilrathi avatars for one of the WC holidays? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back