Bangusetsu CIC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Stunner
OH MY GOD WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO THIS BOARD????? CHANGE IT BACK!!!

LOL! Your avatar matches your response perfectly :D

BTW from which anime were these avatars drawn from and what does Bangusetsu mean?

The question remains, "Why am I Haruka-san?"

(Is Tama-chan's avatar from Love Hina?)

Originally posted by Lelapinmechant
This Poisson d'Avril wouldn't have anything to do with the huge LOAF vs. Pedro Anime thing, would it?
:}

I'd had to have traveled back in time a year, though -- we pinked up the board in 2001, too. <G>

Originally posted by I'm thinkin...
Actually I don't really mind the anime but this pink stuff, yuch. Who made the borders pink. Any other color than pink would be better.

You should have seen it last year..........people died from the pink there was so much of it........:)

Originally posted by WildWeasel
It's funny to watch all the plebes crying to have the board put back. Nobody can take a joke...
We can if its funny.

(out of character):
It doesnt bother me, the anime people, the pink bar bothers me is all.

Originally posted by Kamikaze
(out of character):

Wow. We're not role-playing and you're not going to be forgiven for your stupidity just because you think that we are.

Then again, if you're so sexually insecure that a little pink bar bothers you, perhaps stupidity is the least of your problems...

Originally posted by WildWeasel

Wow. We're not role-playing and you're not going to be forgiven for your stupidity just because you think that we are.

Then again, if you're so sexually insecure that a little pink bar bothers you, perhaps stupidity is the least of your problems...

FIRST OFF! :( I was in character, I always am in these types of boards. And I pity those who are using these insults when out of character.

Secondly the pink bar is not any sexual insecurity icon. Its burning my eyes when its on a black background, so dont use any Fruedian psychological twists on my comments.

Your comment on the sexual insecurity could be you lashing out for something your inadequate with.
Just a thought.

Some people just have no sense of humor I think It's funny .And the pink's not that bad it fits the little characters.

Originally posted by Kamikaze
Well it's really you problem if you're incapable of understanding an April Fool's prank, idiot, and we'd really rather not hear about it anymore. So shut up.
FIRST OFF! :( I was in character, I always am in these types of boards.
Bullshit.
Secondly the pink bar is not any sexual insecurity icon. Its burning my eyes when its on a black background, so dont use any Fruedian psychological twists on my comments.
Bullshit.
That's the worst attempt at ass-covering I've seen in my life. Take your attitude somewhere else, punk, we don't need it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back