Bangusetsu CIC

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's just mad because he is a yellow jap turtle. I mean he can be mad but we just can't stay mad at that cute little face.

Originally posted by Frosty
So shut up.
Come here and make me bitch.
I know its a April Fools joke, but many other sites did a lot better than Anime. Threating to release source codes, hacker threats those are great jokes. This is not in those leagues I know, but I guess it will entertain idiots like you Frosty :D
-Happy Fools day Frost, dont melt because of the flame. ;)

Originally posted by Kamikaze
FIRST OFF! :( I was in character, I always am in these types of boards.

Originally posted by WildWeasel
We're not role-playing and you're not going to be forgiven for your stupidity just because you think that we are.

Reading is good. Try it.

Originally posted by Thymerlord
Some people just have no sense of humor I think It's funny .And the pink's not that bad it fits the little characters.
Well the characters arent too bad, I have a nephew thats into Pokemon and other things animated. Its the 'Feeling Heart' and the pink banner that makes me shudder.

Originally posted by Kamikaze
-Happy Fools day Frost, dont melt because of the flame. ;)
Ha. I'll still be here when you burn out and give up, don't worry about me.

Originally posted by Frosty
Ha. I'll still be here when you burn out and give up, don't worry about me.
Good I need a challenge, :)

I have to admit, this is one of the better flame threads. Granted its a AF joke but still it feels good to flame folks now and then.

Anyone with half a brain knows that hacker threats and souce code releases aren't serious nor funny. But getting a rise out of you pea brained turtles because everything got switched to anime is rather funny. I mean you would have done better to keep your snapping turtle mouth shut last night instead of digging the hole deeper and deeper for yourself. Oh, and fear Frosty, he will cause harm to your soul.

If the color is really so unbearable, why is it that you continue to come here, read our posts, and then reply to them? No amount of your whining is going to persuade the administrators to change it back. You have no say in the matter. If you can't take it, go away and come back when things are back to normal. Otherwise, quit bitching.

Apparently some people are hard of reading...

What the hell did I say, just last night, about chilling out?

Do you guys think I'm talking just to read my gh0ddamned words on the page? That I'm posting just because I want to boost my post count, or score "brownie points" (shut the hell up with the excrement jokes; I know you're thinking them)?

If anyone's going to be an asshole on these boards, it's going to be me.

Kamikaze: There isn't any "characters" on this board. If this were a roleplaying forum, then "IC" and "OOC" would matter. This isn't, though, so it doesn't. What you say reflects directly on you, not a character you happen to play.

WildWeasel, Frosty, and everyone else fanning the flames: zip it.

Anyone with half a brain knows that hacker threats and souce code releases aren't serious nor funny.
Why? they are entertaining.
But getting a rise out of you pea brained turtles because everything got switched to anime is rather funny.
you turtles?! wow I thought you were targeting just me Oh no I feel terrible now :eek:
I mean you would have done better to keep your snapping turtle mouth shut last night instead of digging the hole deeper and deeper for yourself.
*Shrugs* Turtles dig, what can I say? its nature, dont blame me for the avatar. I would have chosen a human.
Oh, and fear Frosty, he will cause harm to your soul
You could be right about that.

Originally posted by WildWeasel
If the color is really so unbearable, why is it that you continue to come here, read our posts, and then reply to them? No amount of your whining is going to persuade the administrators to change it back. You have no say in the matter. If you can't take it, go away and come back when things are back to normal. Otherwise, quit bitching.
This is the only page I found so far, I am currently looking.

Re: Apparently some people are hard of reading...

Originally posted by Death
What the hell did I say, just last night, about chilling out?
Do you guys think I'm talking just to read my gh0ddamned words on the page? That I'm posting just because I want to boost my post count, or score "brownie points" (shut the hell up with the excrement jokes; I know you're thinking them)?
Kamikaze: There isn't any "characters" on this board. If this were a roleplaying forum, then "IC" and "OOC" would matter. This isn't, though, so it doesn't. What you say reflects directly on you, not a character you happen to play.
Sorry, Its just some people post "IC" some don't I thought some people had characters in this board, didnt know.

If anyone's going to be an asshole on these boards, it's going to be me.
Aww cmon I wanna be one too! please? :D

*Kamikaze now leaves this thread for the discussion ones. You may now applaud.*

Re: Apparently some people are hard of reading...

Originally posted by Death
I'll take it under consideration.

What's wrong with anime. With the many times we have anime discussions here, the current CIC theme is actually tame. Believe me, I have seen worse. If you have a problem withthe brightness, turn down your monitors brightness tab, as you obviously have it too high. the "Feeling Heart" title is a part of the joke. If they kept it CZ, no one would laugh. If you hate the theme, then you should of been here last year. They used a much, much, brighter pink, with rainbows, unicorns, similar icons. If fact if you search back a year, you can find the discussion thread on it. So you can see it for yourself what was going on then.

Originally posted by Meson
If fact if you search back a year, you can find the discussion thread on it. So you can see it for yourself what was going on then.

Not really, it just looks like a bunch of psychos talking about unicorns...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back