Bangusetsu CIC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by I'm thinkin...
I think someone was tippin' the bottle a little too much at Easter dinner, at least those of us that celebrate Easter.:p
I spent this easter watching the Wing Commander Episodes and trying to see if the BT ones are available. That is the Perfect Easter.

You know, if I wasn't so horridly broke, there would be a road trip, and many, many people would die gruesome, gory deaths. Fortunately for much of the CIC staff, though, I have neither the money nor the locations for the proper show of "appreciation" for the anime-ization of the cz...

I DO NOT HAVE A PROBLEM! SO WHAT IF I'M IN MY BASEMENT LOOKING AT PEOPLES CZ PICS WITH A BOTTLE OF KY JELLY AND A 12 PACK OF BASS ALE! THAT IS PERFECTLY NORMAL HA HA HA LOL ROFLMAO OMGF!!?!?!?!?!?! WHO THE HECK ARE YOU TO JUDGE ME, HUH? NOBODY! I'M THE MAN, DAMN STRAIGHT! YOU CAN'T MESS WITH ME BECAUSE I AM THE MAN BABY, THE SMACK DADDY OF THEM ALL! Oh hey...nice pic ;)

Originally posted by Death
You know, if I wasn't so horridly broke, there would be a road trip, and many, many people would die gruesome, gory deaths. Fortunately for much of the CIC staff, though, I have neither the money nor the locations for the proper show of "appreciation" for the anime-ization of the cz...
I am agreeing, this isnt the good old 'Blow up the Kitties, Pirates" thing I know and love.
This is....
....is scary.

Don't we have any Colonels any more? Serio is Multi's sister..

colonel.gif

Two guns and a daisy, cause that would be swank. WildWeasel is a man of fashion and he can't go around with two guns with accesories. That wouldn't be shabby chic of him, you add the daisy and maybe a little cinnamon spice to the pistol grips to give it a pleasing scent. Actually he is just some freaky looking clone from the Episode II trailer. The little kid clones, scary people

Yeah, Dyn has a custom rank. But Wildweasel should make Serio-san rank soon at this rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back