Bangusetsu CIC

Status
Not open for further replies.
[admin-fu] indeed, NOBODY EXPECTS THE [admin-fu] INDEED! That was like the time the girl really wanted a pony, so her dad got her a pony but then she tried to ride the pony but broke its back cause she was a little pigchild. Then she had to shoot her pony and watched the My Little Pony movie instead. The moral of the story is to try a Venti Chai Tea Latte at Starbucks.

[editor's note: you need to lay the hell off that f@gg0ty latte crap. It's making you stupid.]

At long last my dream to become a sexy anime bitch has come true...

Only if it involves that cute little turtle face of yours singing and dancing West Side Story style. Get the little finger snappin thing going, since you are a snapping turtle and all.

*Special Forces enter the thread beat everyone but Kamikaze down to broken pieces, the medics will need dental records. Kamikaze thanks the good people of the Forces as they leave*
Since no one follows the rules around here.

This is pathetic

Whatever caused this crap should stop. I came here to discuss WC topics. I find a anime shrine and people mocking me. This web page is not the WC fan site I thought it would be. The mods are not helping in enforcing the rules, why in the heck are they mods?
Whoever made this board should wipe the hard drive and start a new one.

ANIME IS EVIL!

You do realize this is april fools day so we are all fucking around for the next 24 hours .......................

Relax... it's April 1st... if you really don't like the atmosphere, come back in a couple of days... and the whole thing will be back to normal...

Last year's April's Fools board version lasted around a couple of weeks though... <G>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back