Bangusetsu CIC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Dynaco
You do realize this is april fools day so we are all fucking around for the next 24 hours .......................Dumb ass
Okay ASSMUNCH!
HAPPY FRICKIN APRIL FOOLS YOU KILRATHI GUN SUCKA!
ladi fickin da hahaha
Well at least I can break the rules w/o getting punished since you guys are doin it.

BTW Turd brains it aint April 1 over here!
granted on the GMT it is but I just dont care!

Originally posted by mpanty
Relax... it's April 1st... if you really don't like the atmosphere, come back in a couple of days... and the whole thing will be back to normal...

Last year's April's Fools board version lasted around a couple of weeks though... <G>
Thank you I will do that, *deep breaths* At least you and I can talk with some degree of civility.

Yep, I'm sorry that you don't get results when you quote rules at someone for harrassment, and call them a 'biotch' in the same post....

Well its really bad sarcasm, i know but still I needed to do that. Its a little quirk I have.
OOC
I am acting the Horses ass because you guys need a target. I wont be replying for April First so you guys can fire at poor Kamikaze, and I will come back later and forget about this all and get back to business.

IC
Happy Fricken Fools ya freaks! :)

Originally posted by I'm thinkin...
To hell with speacial forces just nuke everything.
I left my Alamo class nukes at my other base, I just ran out of the bio bombs the Black Lance had. Darn! :rolleyes: I need to prepare better.

*Gospel sing*
Oh meth
mmm meth!
Just one hit no time to waste
Gotta get outta my space
Get these bugs out of my face
Oh meth
mmm meth!

Catchy eh? ;)

Relax dude it ain't April 1 here either. I got another 41 minutes before that happens. Besides a good laugh is good for the mind and body.:D

HAHAHA!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! [admin-fu] My avatar r0x0rz!!!!! [admin-fu] So much, in fact, I'm going to keep using these !@#$ anime smilies until your heads explode and you wish you'de never been born! [admin-fu] AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Originally posted by Ghost
That is so Bob McDob......

Thank you [admin-fu]

Originally posted by Bob McDob
HAHAHA!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! [admin-fu] My avatar r0x0rz!!!!! [admin-fu] So much, in fact, I'm going to keep using these !@#$ anime smilies until your heads explode and you wish you'de never been born! [admin-fu] AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thank you ^_^

That avatar suits you perfect Bob:D

Special forces? *pfft*

Your crappy forces can't beat my admin-fu, biatch.

Looks like I'm going to have to sprinkle around some Admin Dust[tm]. This especially means you, Dyn. Ease back on the language a little.

Cpl_Hades made the changes. He lives in the UK, in GMT.

You do the math.

And like I said elsewhere, chill the hell out. This thread is about -><- that far from being closed.

Originally posted by Kamikaze
*Special Forces enter the thread beat everyone but Kamikaze down to broken pieces, the medics will need dental records. Kamikaze thanks the good people of the Forces as they leave*
Since no one follows the rules around here.

So you make other people do your dirty work?

I left my Alamo class nukes at my other base, I just ran out of the bio bombs the Black Lance had. Darn! I need to prepare better.

Sure you did. ^^;;

I guess that I am the only Colonel here. It's good to be unique. ^_^

I worked with Kris to get this done and he is one hour ahead of me even. Also daylight savings worked against us this year.. while the rest of the world moved forward an hour, the US stayed in one place. So because of that and our mutated sleep patterns, it was a choice between putting it up early or when we finally woke up mid-afternoon. By then, we wouldn't have fooled anyone so I think we made the right choice.

Now to resume sleeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back