A weird little nagging problem solved.

Dekker was also in Money Train as a transit cop...got "dekked" by Wesley and Woody..

And Pliers got jacked up in Office Space in a car accident....but became a millionaire off of the law suit...guess the old coot got the last laugh!!

Originally posted by LeHah
Ray Park is a master of Wu-Shu, which is not a legitimate fighting style..
... I got my money on Dooku walking out in 10 minutes or less.)

...and I got my money on Park Dooku walking out of the Chinese takeout with his order of Wu-Shu pork in 10 minutes or less (or his order is FREE!).... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Preacher
...and I got my money on Park Dooku walking out of the Chinese takeout with his order of Wu-Shu pork in 10 minutes or less (or his order is FREE!)....

You're so not funny, you might as well change your name to "Jakob The Liar".

And according to Raypark.com: "...by age 14 began adding other martial arts styles to his repertoire including Wushu, kickboxing and gymnastics."

So, please, Preacher...

STFU.jpg

You're so not funny, you might as well change your name to "Jakob The Liar".

And according to Raypark.com: "...by age 14 began adding other martial arts styles to his repertoire including Wushu, kickboxing and gymnastics."

So, please, Preacher...

......?.......

::alternate response::

I know there's gotta be a *point* in there somewhere, but I don't feel like stooping to the level of being able to find it...

I'm telling you to use your grey matter for once; hopefully more than once.

And this 'conversation' has been dragged out too far. I'll shut up because I'm adding "stupid fuel" to a "dumbass fire".

... I'll shut up because I'm adding "stupid fuel" to a "dumbass fire".

...first intelligent thing you've said so far ...(esp. considering *you're* the one that turned a single wisecrack into a "fire"...).

No, we are a bunch of humans with different views of the things. It is in our nature to fight each other.

Originally posted by Wulf
Though this is funny, I think we should all sit down and ask each other...

shutthefuckup.jpg

Okay, now I get it. You think you're hotlinking to something at steakandcheese.com... but they have their server programmed so that all it displays is a picture of a piece of steak when you try to hotlink... so... that's why none of your threads made sense...

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Okay, now I get it. You think you're hotlinking to something at steakandcheese.com... but they have their server programmed so that all it displays is a picture of a piece of steak when you try to hotlink... so... that's why none of your threads made sense...

Maybe one sees steak, for that is what they may seek...

Back