A weird little nagging problem solved.

Shaggy

Vice Admiral
I've been seeing trailers for a movie called Sweet Home Alabama and I've been wondering where the hell I've seen Reese Witherspoon's estranged husband before. Well it turns out the actor who plays her husband is none other than Josh Lucas, AKA Jace "Flash" Dillon!
It was driving me nuts trying to remember where I had seen him before. I just thought it was an interesting deal, and it was rather cool to see a WC star show up in a big movie.
I don't know maybe I have to much time on my hands:)

I think Scooby Doo was a lot bigger than Sweet Home Alabama. I think he'll be in The Incredibe Hulk moving coming out next year and he was recently in A Beautiful Mind.

Originally posted by ChrisReid
I think Scooby Doo was a lot bigger than Sweet Home Alabama. I think he'll be in The Incredibe Hulk moving coming out next year and he was recently in A Beautiful Mind.

...Scooby Doo was in "Beautiful Mind"?...

For a really obscure sighting, Vagabond was a "cop" in a Coca-Cola commercial about 6 months back.

vagabond was in beverly hills ninja
catscratch was in double dragon & others
paladin was in sliders and others

the list goes on, I dont think it's a weird thing at all

and just as the tip of the iceberg, U'r not gonna believe this but..................pst, Blair was in star wars! :rolleyes:

I don't remember vagabond in lethal weapon 4

and Lehah, I didn't come here to argue, I was only stating where othere wing commander actors wer to be found in

François Chau (Vagabond in WC3/4) was one of the "four fathers" in LW4.

Lehah and Crash, play nice, or both of you take a trip to the penalty box. Friendly advice from your neighborhood Administrator.

Well... Crash seems to have gone, but for the benefit of people who don't already know, there's IMDb for finding out who is in what movie.

Originally posted by Madman
is this thread even necessary? i mean come on! actors have careers, well done! get over it!!!

Rabid fanboy/girlism. You see it everywhere. Most people just ignore these threads.

Originally posted by Madman
is this thread even necessary? i mean come on! actors have careers, well done! get over it!!!

Yeah, and maybe you'll make an on-topic post!

Originally posted by LeHah
Yeah, and maybe you'll make an on-topic post!

1) The word of an administrator or moderator, in reference to the rules of this chat zone, is final. Also, if you think another user is breaking the rules, do _not_ flame or harass him/her. Let the moderators do their job.

Thank You.

Back