A weird little nagging problem solved.

Originally posted by Ghost
Or Fantasy Island :(

"Fantasy Island" lasted a full season and then was put on hiatus for 3 months before being canceled (those bastards...)

I think "Pearl" lasted 8 episodes or something...

A Clockwork Orange. Time After Time. Try to find the same person in more opposite roles, and brilliant in both. Malcolm MacDowell rocks. And he's cute, too.;)

Originally posted by Ripper
Try to find the same person in more opposite roles, and brilliant in both.

Christopher Lee played both Dracula and Van Helsing. Hows that for opposites?

Saruman from LOTR, Count Dooku from SW: Episode2. He's also an outstanding swordsman.

Im sorry........I mean SW2 (Episode 2)

Damn, Im very stucked with WingCommander :):p

Uuuuhhhhh...Christopher Lee helped Ray Park with his swordfighting. Look at the screen credits in Episode 1 the next time you see it. IIRC, you will see his name in the credits because he had a major part in teaching the cast tricks of the sword. Why wasn't his dueling in E2 appealing TCS? I thought he kicked much ass myself...which he did do in the film.:cool:

Come on!!!! You dont mean that Ray Park is not a good Martial Artist/Swordfighter! Look his fighting style in Episode1 and look at Lee in Episode2!!!

I dont really know how good Lee is,but in Episode 2 wasnt that good.......

We are getting off-topic so lets just stop this OK ?;)

P.S. Ill check about Lee anyway:cool:

Okok...I know that Park was already proficient in fighting. But yes, it is wise not to go off-topic.

Ray Park is a master of Wu-Shu, which is not a legitimate fighting style. It's actually a form used for shows and is relatively new to the "martial arts" world. It's very flashy and fun to see, but it's not the best fighting style.

You mean Ray Park assissted Lee on Episode 2.

And to compare the Lee and Park is a bit unfair. Lee is aging and was using a completely different style (much more of a fencing derivitive than a martial arts form) than the far more spectacular and physical Park.

(Though, personally, if Darth Maul and Count Dooku got into a fight, I got my money on Dooku walking out in 10 minutes or less.)

Back on the topic... I recently got Prophecy, and Dekker looked naggingly familiar... Just realized that was because he played Arnaud's brother in the Invisible Man (TV series, that is).

Back