A Good One...

What will happens with the Kilrathi, if they don´t kill anymore......
they becomes RATS !!!!!

GOOOOOOOO....GHOST

Firekkan Homeworld

Firekkan1=ohhhhhh, it´s so cold out there can you do something ???
Firekkan2=Yes i will make fire ,if i can do it......
of course i can do i´m a FIREKANN !!!!!!

*Rimshot*

GOOOOOOOOOO.....GHOST :)

See, the Firekkans actually do worship the Flame Winds, though, which is why their name has 'fire' in it... <G>

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
See, the Firekkans actually do worship the Flame Winds, though, which is why their name has 'fire' in it... <G>

is that a translation of thier name or just what they were named?

Jupiter Station-Sol System

Ensign NO NAME: Do you know Why the Behemoth was constructed???
Major NO NAME2: Yes I know TO-L-WYN !!!!!!

*Rimshot*

GOOOOOOOOOOOO......GHOST

A white guy, a black guy, a polish guy, the pope, a policeman, Bill Gates, the president, Jesus, a Kilrathi, Christopher Blair, Todd Marhsall, Admiral Tolwyn, a lesbian, a horse, two miners, a dwarf, and a couple of Hippies walk into a bar. The bartender asks "What is this, a joke?"

::rimshot::

Originally posted by Ghost
Well MR.MPANTY POST A F*****G JOKE IF YOU ARE SO FUNNY
*ducks a jab*
:)

Well people have been complaining lately about me *trying*, as they will say, to be funny <G> , but what the hell...

This one's from my "Smile... :)" thread... :D

Originally posted by mpanty
EXCUSES

A Confed pilot from the Victory was on a routine patrol with his Hellcat in the Ariel system. The shields were up, the ion engine was functioning perfectly, he was cruising just fine.

In an instant however, he saw 5 red blips on his radar screen, KILRATHI FIGHTERS!
"There's no way they can catch a Hellcat", he
thought to himself and hit the afterburners. The speed read 1000 kps, his AB must be malfunctioning... the enemy ships closed on him!!!

Seeing he had no chance, he decided to surrender!

Pleading and begging to his hunters, he managed to convince them to something.

The Kilrathi wingleader's face appeared on his right VDU:
"It's been a long day, this is the end of my shift and it's Friday the 13th. I don't feel like wasting anymore missiles, so if you can give me an excuse for us to let you live that I haven't heard before, you're free to go"

The Confed pilot thinks for a second and says, "Last week Maniac ran off the Victory. I was afraid you were trying to give him back!"

"Have a nice weekend", said the Kilrathi.

Here's another one, that most of you should find funny.... :)

An unemployed man goes to apply for a job with Microsoft as a janitor. The manager there arranges for him to take an aptitude test (Section: floors, sweeping, and cleaning). After the test, the manager says, "You will be employed at minimum wage, $5.15 an hour.
Let me have your e-mail address, so that I can send you a form to complete and tell you where to report for work on your first day." Taken aback, the man protests that he has neither a computer nor an e-mail address. To this the MS manager replies, "Well, then, that means that you virtually don't exist and can therefore hardly expect to be employed."

Stunned, the man leaves. Not knowing where to turn and having only $10 in his wallet, he decides to buy a 25-pound flat of tomatoes at the supermarket. Within less than two hours, he sells all the tomatoes individually at 100 percent profit. Repeating the process several times more that day, he ends up with almost $100 before going to sleep that night.

And thus it dawns on him that he could quite easily make a living selling tomatoes. Getting up early every day and going to bed late, he multiplies his profits quickly. After a short time he acquires a cart to transport several dozen boxes of tomatoes, only to have to trade it in again so that he can buy a pickup truck to support his expanding business. By the end of the second year, he is the owner of a fleet of pickup trucks and manages a staff of 100 formerly unemployed people, all selling tomatoes.

Planning for the future of his wife and children, he decides to buy some life insurance. Consulting with an insurance adviser, he picks an insurance plan to fit his new circumstances. At the end of the telephone conversation, the adviser asks him for his e-mail address in order to send the final documents electronically.

When the man replies that he has no e-mail, the adviser is stunned, "What, you don't have e-mail? How on earth have you managed to amass such wealth without the Internet, e-mail, and e-commerce? Just imagine where you would be now, if you had been connected to the Internet from the very start!"

After a moment of thought, the tomato millionaire replied, "Why, of course! I would be a floor cleaner at Microsoft!" Moral of this story:

1. The Internet, e-mail, and e-commerce do not need to rule your life.
2. If you don't have e-mail, but work hard, you can still become a millionaire.
3. Seeing that you got this story through the Internet, you're probably closer to becoming a janitor than you are to becoming a millionaire.
4. If you do have a computer and e-mail, you have already been taken to the cleaners by Microsoft.

:D

:D Oh my guiness (*putthetearswiththehandoutoftheeyes*).
And the moral of the story? Don't get E-Mail, don't get Internet, be happy without, and you'll never be addicted by it (could be a quote of my parents)...:)
And? Too late...

The problem with that story is that it doesn't make sense. If people could make millions of dollars selling used tomatoes, there'd be no hope for mankind.

Back