Who do you hate the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was something that has been missing from WC for a while, someone you just hated. I really didn't even hate the Kilrathi, they were just warriors doing the bidding of an asshole leadership. I'd have to go with the following:

Hate: Kilrathi Emperor, Jazz Colsen
Like: Tolwyn, Hunter (more of these characters are from the novels)

C-ya

Originally posted by Concordia_FP
My fave would be Decker, cause he finally punched Maniac. Something I wish Blair had done.

Yep, as well as Spirit and Angel, Dekker's my favourite. Even if he didn't deck Maniac, he's still such a cool character. Hey, who else thinks that's why he's called Dekker?

of course. its just another attempt by Origin to influence your choices in the game. they call the dude dekker, so he must deak someone. and i got promoted!!!

Yeah, I'd assume. :) Hey, I think she may be the same as Rachel, if you catch my drift. I don't know, but I think the actress has done work along the same lines as Ginger Lynn.

In the books Vaganbond didn't die. I wander how he got out of that mess? As for the game I don't know. Maniac also survived by ejecting in the books. Where these two in WC 4? In the game I had one wingman survive (Vaquero) and he returned to base , maybe he opened his cantina in this storyline?

Vagabond died in WC 4, remember him and Sosa were in the Confed Comms Station, and he got shot in the back. You carried them on you Fighter in a couple of M.I.PS

Yes, but not in the Novel :0 ( I got to read it again,cause I dont remember,but I think Vagabond never died there)

Vagabond and Catscratch had next to nothing to do in the WC4 novelization. As Blair detonated the torpedo before impact and crippled the Lexington, it is safe to assume both pilots are still alive.

I'll be honest, I had absolutely no use for Catscratch in WCIV. When he wasn't getting all dreamy-eyed over Blair, he was trying to chat up the hottest chick on the Intrepid (the aforementioned Sosa). The guy was the textbook definition of in the way and underfoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back